Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Megan G.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love the flavor of these crackers. Not traditional. Full of flavor and the kids love them.
Jess H.
Perfect snack to eat alone or with some home made sweet chili! Perfect crunch with a blast of taste!
David E.
Quanah
Good crackers very good dont forget to buy some it makes your bones stronger and smarter not to break
Agnes R.
This is the next best thing to hot chettos my boyfriend loves these if he needs that kick of flavor!
Callie J.
Chicago
They are packed with flavor and great for on the go or to pack in a lunch! My husband and I love them
zoan R.
These are so good 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I don't rwt them regularly but when I do its awesome they have a really foo
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Out of the 3 flavors the Chipotle is my favorite! A little spicy but not to much! Perfect quick snack
Renita T.
Currie, NC
Great tasting snack you can't eat just one you will end up eating the entire box before you know it
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg I can't put these bad boys down.... So yummy think crunchy kick to a cracker chip that I love.
Bailey H.
Waycross, GA
These frackers are so delicious! & I would recommend them to anyone for them to try again and again
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?