Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Adrienne M.
Ithaca, NY
I found these to be either really extra chewy or hard. The taste was off both times I have gotten a box.
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
These are my absolute favorite cracker I love chipotle and these are so good especially with some humans
Jessica M.
These are my favorite cheez its. They are a little spicy and full of flavor. Love love love these things.
Amanda G.
Lafayette, La
My husband enjoys these. They have a pungent flavor he enjoys bit it's too bold for my taste personally.
Tyler H.
They are pretty good, but it's a little too spicy for me. Definitely have to eat them in moderation!!!!!
Jaelyn S.
This snack is really good. If your in a rush it's something quick to get and my little siblings loves it!
Stephanie H.
Carthage, TX
Love all of the cheez-it crackers and the extra kick that the chipotle gives makes them that much better
Venus A.
Hartford, CT
I love cheez it i mash them up as a topping for my mac and cheese and i love it as a snack with my hummus
Jetarika M.
cedar hill , TX
Omg!!!! Is the best word to discribe these Cheese Itz. They bring so much flavor in so little crackers
Apryl L.
Sterling , VA
These crackers and have full blast of flavor with a melt in your mouth texture. Great snack at parties.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?