Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Ashley D.
i love love cheddar anything lol. i would only give this 4 stars because it was kinda spicy for me but it says it on the box so its not really the brands fault. Its very delicious though! I like a little kick to the cheddar so i would say its almost better than the plain!
Tessa V.
Knox, IN
You be never tasted a Cheez-It until you've eaten a Cheez-It Zing!! Its a mouth full of deliciousness you never knew Cheez-It was capable of, but boy am I glad they make them!! The Chipotle Cheddar is enough to curb the crunch, salty, spicy, craving whiching having to switch to a standard potato chip! These are a must try!
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
These might be ok for someone else but I didn't enjoy them. I prefer the original flavor. In my opinion, it doesn't compare to the original.  I bought these on a 2 for sale to try something new. I don't remember where I purchased them. I definitely will stick with the regular ones from now on.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
They are good but I wasn't blown away by them. They could work a little on the flavor but it's satisfactory enough. I suppose I am used to spicier things but these were alright. Nothing like their hot n spicy kind. Different flavoring for different people.
Nadia J.
I wasn't sure about trying this product at first, but now I  can say that I am a dedicated fan! Scrumptious Chipotle flavoring and rich sharp cheddar. This product compares to others being that I relieved to not have a sour  aftertaste i my mouth.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked these. My husband grabbed them to try and I don't think he got any lol. They were priced around the same as any of the other similar crackers so I figured give it a shot. I will definatly purchase again
Ashley S.
These are my favorite crackers and I wish they sold them and other stores I can only seem to find them online or in Family Dollar I absolutely love the flavor the size of the box and the zingy taste. I purchase them three to four boxes at a time.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
I love cheeze its, these send this snack food to a whole new level. I could eat the whole box. I dout they are healthy but compared to plain snack crackers, these just have a wonderful taste to them. I have bought these several times before, and just love them.
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
Extremely flavorful and a perfect twist to a great, familiar snack. It might have been where I purchased then, but they were very expensive. I wouldn't eat it all the time because it's probably not healthy but it's a good snack!
Ryan R.
Arvada
This cheese is not mature. Tasty but not mature. Makes you question your choices in life. When you sit back and just destroy a box because it's soo good, you have to start questioning your life choices. Would buy again.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?