Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Adrienne A.
Love anything that has a kick to it and these chipotle cheez it's have it! Love the great flavor it delivers!
Krystile K.
Cordova, TN
I Love cheez its they are my favorite tyoe of crackers but this White Cheddar flavor takes over everything !!
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
This is the perfect twist to regular cheez its. They a good and even better with ranch dip in my opinion (:
Destiny R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Powerful flavor! Bold is an understatement. I snack on these instead of candy because they have less sugar
Jackie P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great taste and smokey chipotle flavor! Just get some cream cheese to dip and it's a delicious party snack!
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
This stuff taste so amazing I love it!! My whole family likes it and always eats it all before I get a bite
Sara J.
East Hartford
I really didnt like these as mucj as I was hoping too. The crackers were a little too thick for my liking.
Michael M.
So good! So cheezy! Love the tang that these thing give off, perfect snack for the entertainer that I am...
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
This is a great flavor. The Chipotle has just enough zip to it but it's not overwhelming like some flavors.
ashley a.
So so so so tasty and stuff I want this again but can not even find it anywhere else but walmart help!!!!!!
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?