Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
My two very things put together Cheez-Its and chipotle. What is better than Cheez-Its and Chipotle, I'll wait.
A B.
Thompsons Station, TN
Taste was not pleasant. Too much powder on the cracker. Unpleasant after taste. Much preferred plain Cheez- it.
Armani D.
These have an amazing flavor and will alwsys have you coming bsck for kore and more these will never get old
Maria R.
North Richland Hills, TX
It's not very spicy which bothers me but it's still a pretty good snake to have rather than nothing very good
Tiff B.
Statesville, NC
Wonderful crunch! Great flavor! This is a unique flavor that has a spice but it is just a right. Great price.
Khadijah W.
These zing cheez-its are a good snack for me during the day and at night time. i eat these almost every week.
Mystica C.
Claypool, IN
I love spicy food and these give you the perfect spice. Has a nice crunch and one of my favorite go to snacks
Stephanie A.
Owosso
Love these crackers I've had them a few times love the taste and texture wish they sold them in a bigger box
Felisia W.
Port Huron
I loved these! Now I can't find them anymore around where I live! Please bring back these amazing cracker!!!
Michelle C.
Hudson, FL
Yummy I've loved them the first time I tried them. Great taste and flavor. Easy for a quick snack on the go.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?