Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Hannah L.
Vandalia, MO
My husband eats these for a snack almost every week at work. When we buy them there usually isn't enough left for me.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Tastes so good and the packaging looks great also! Would highly recommend
Jenny X.
Love the bold flavors. I do wish they come in smaller packaging. As once open it's hard to keep fresh for a long time
Alicia M.
Delaware, OH
Where to spicy and didn't like the texture of the crackers themselves. I like spicy things but these just tasted off.
Cierra T.
Effingham, SC
I recently tried these and Oh Em Geeeeeee. So good! Yummy Cheez-It taste along with a little kick. Such a great snack
Andrea C.
My absolute favorite!!! I can not get enough of these when I buy these! I love the tangy spice which is not extreme
Nikki B.
There full of flavor and it's honestly a good all around snack, it's really good and it's not too salty or anything
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
If your a lover of spicy and cheesey then theses are for you.i can eat a whole box alone and would still want more
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought that the amount of spicy was good but wish it wasn't as potent! The flavor over all way very good though!
Tamia L.
Simply the best crackers Keebler had ever made!!! They are delicious!! They have just the right amount of spicy too
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?