Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Ellie T.
Eldorado
I love cheez it's so I tried these and they were so different I didn't like them or the flavor so I wouldn't buy again.
M D.
The flavor is nice but the cracker itself is a bit hard more like a stale texture.. One could get used to it I suppose
Alicia D.
Me and my family have a slight obsession with these crackers! we prefer theses treats while eating our late night shows
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Foodie Expert
Cheez-It's are a family favorite! Great on the go, as a snack or appetizers. Chipotle chedder has a great bold taste.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
Foodie Expert
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Tastes so good and the packaging looks great also! Would highly recommend
Jenny X.
Love the bold flavors. I do wish they come in smaller packaging. As once open it's hard to keep fresh for a long time
Cierra T.
Effingham, SC
I recently tried these and Oh Em Geeeeeee. So good! Yummy Cheez-It taste along with a little kick. Such a great snack
Hannah L.
Vandalia, MO
Foodie Expert
My husband eats these for a snack almost every week at work. When we buy them there usually isn't enough left for me.
Tiffany M.
East Hartford, CT
This a new flavor that i just recently tried this week and i say its so cheesy and so bold on the flavor components.
Alicia M.
Delaware, OH
Where to spicy and didn't like the texture of the crackers themselves. I like spicy things but these just tasted off.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?