Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Alexis B.
Thomasville
The different flavor ones are the kind we like best, love to try new ones. This one was a particular favorite, spicy taste
Ruby T.
Good good I can say this our my favorite one so this one I would buy several boxes at a time, u will love this one for sure
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is amazing!! Absolutely mouth watering, and very tasty. The flavor is amazing as well. I need to go buy more of these.
molly d.
Neillsville, WI
my boyfriend and i absolutely love these! we love cheez its in general but these are a perfect twist on the orginal flavor!
Amber S.
These are soo good! They are my new favorite! They have the perfect mix between cheddar with a little bit of a kick to it
Austin R.
Chateaugay
Not my favorite thing they have came out with not to.impressed impressed definitely could have done better with this one
Virginia K.
Burnside
I ate so many of these I got so sick they were delicious. I dont think I've enjoyed them since. There a great munchy food
Jessica A.
These crackers are great to remove your hunger and they're really good. Perfect snack for anytime of the day. Very cheesy
Kaylan S.
Kingwood, TX
These are amazing and they have such a nice spice I can't get enough of them I need more I would recommend them to people
Alee T.
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job perfectly!!!!!!!!! My family eat them all the time
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?