Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
Not a fan of spicy crackers but we really like these! Even the kids enjoy them. They're not too spicy and have great flavor.
Emily W.
Super tasty, you don't really feel a bunch of heat from the chipotle but you do get a little burn after a couple hand fulls.
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
Foodie Expert
These are the bomb dot com. Whenever we pull the box out you'll hear my daughters little feet stomping towards you for some.
TeresaBen H.
Somerset
My whole family fell in love with these. Had such a great taste. Our local Walmart quit carrying them. Was very disappointed
Courtney D.
Rio, WI
Foodie Expert
These are terrible! My husband will eat just about anything and he couldn't even eat these. We ended up throwing these away.
Ruby T.
Good good I can say this our my favorite one so this one I would buy several boxes at a time, u will love this one for sure
molly d.
Neillsville, WI
Foodie Expert
my boyfriend and i absolutely love these! we love cheez its in general but these are a perfect twist on the orginal flavor!
Tierra W.
Foodie Expert
These are addictive. They have a strong, bold taste. Not something I could eat every day. But they're definitely delicious
Alex M.
Odessa, TX
I like this type of cheeseits because you can use them for any kind of dishes. You can eat them by themselves if you want.
Emily B.
Dublin, OH
Pretty tasty, they have a little kick but nothing too hot my 20 month old even likes them. However we both prefer originals
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?