Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
chloe m.
It not so good the flavor don't go well with the chip and it not an good after taste it some time have not enough on there to taste it.
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
Haven't gotten to try these yet but they look delicious. Im.so excited about the new flavors cheez it has been coming out with lately.
kendall p.
I used to just sit and eat boxes of these, not even going to lie. These are so good and if you haven't tried them yet i'd do it asap
Sophia F.
La Mirada
Cheez-its are one of my favorite snacks because they have the flavor of a chip but the texture and crunch of a cracker. Delicious!
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
If you like a little spicy, these are for you. I absolutely love these. They are a regular but for me when they have them in stores
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I love the newer variety of flavors. They are a nice change from the plain cheezeits. Even though the plain ones are still good!
Andrea K.
Wahoo, NE
Staple snack in our house . Great for school snacks . I always grab for these when I need a salty fix . Great variety of flavors
Abrielle C.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love these! I tried them for the first time last year and fell in love. I would choose these over regular cheese its
Janel P.
I remember trying these on vacation and didn't really like the first bite. Then I sat for a bit and couldn't get enough if them.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Omg, these crackers are addictive. I almost ate the entire box my first time trying them. I purchased them from Walmart.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?