Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Puyallup
They were the type of spice I was thinking of when I got them. I was expecting them to be more of a mild spicy and to me they were to spicy.
Ashley E.
Hyannis, MA
These are delicious! I love the bold flavor and the crisp bite. It does leave a little bit of an aftertaste but it is completely worth it!
Juli R.
Sunbury, Pa
This is absolutely amazing. I literally could eat like 5 boxes in one day lmao. They're sooo freaking good tho. Don't believe me just try !
Cynthia P.
china grove, NC
I have tried never use this flavor before but Cher it are amazing all the flavor I have tried are rocking I would love to try this one day
Kylar K.
negaunee
these are my favorite snack! we usually don't get them at home because they are gone with in hours. i could eat them all day!! soooo good
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Such a rich and amazing flavor. It just melts in your mouth. Has the perfect amount of spice to them. It definitely met my expectations!
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
I have always been a cheez it fan but these are really good they keep coming out with amazing flvaors and the really pack a flavor punch
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
these are good if you like the flover chipotle with cheese. they are different from your normal cheese it's. but they are really good.
Amy T.
Martins Ferry
I ate a whole box in one sitting!  I would do it again!  I have purchased many times.  Love the flavor and the texture!
chloe m.
It not so good the flavor don't go well with the chip and it not an good after taste it some time have not enough on there to taste it.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?