Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Liz J.
Harts, WV
I LOVE Zingz Chipotle Cheddar! They have a great taste and crispy texture. They are a favorite for my entire family. They make a great tv snack.
Chidinma O.
Philadelphia
This is the best product this brand has produced. It is so good and just fun to eat. I really enjoy. Sometimes I can eat the whole box by myself.
Chania B.
Cheez-it zings are the best for parties. The chipotle cheddar crackers taste amazing with a cool dip or along with some sandwich meat as a snack
Lindsay H.
Loaded with flavor. Jeiaidjd sjisidjf discounts. Kdisjdnd kosjdbdd mkssijdhd Jodi sided bsjosiejd busiest jdoisjd Odis jen jeidoidnd kdosidjdn
Joy W.
Newton, MA
I also love this to because flavor is so bold my favorite flavor is. cheeder jack i like that flavor because it kinda has a little spice in it
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Very flavorful! Very light stack that is worth the handfuls you cram into your mouth. Not too spicy and not too bland. Perfect blend of flavors
Ivanđź’Ž
These Zingz Cheez It are pretty interesting, they definitely have a weird flavor to them and dont really recommend them unless you like that
Michelle C.
Louisville
These crackers are great with dips, hummus or just to eat alone. I love to sit down to watch a show with a box of these and just go to town.
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
These are a bit weird to me. I'm a fan of the chipotle but not a fan of the zingz.. I bought a box to try and they are just not my favorite.
Brittany B.
Puyallup
They were the type of spice I was thinking of when I got them. I was expecting them to be more of a mild spicy and to me they were to spicy.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?