Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Ben H.
These are my all-time favorite crackers ! I can enjoy them on their own or my second favorite way to eat them is with fresh tuna. they have the classic cheese it taste with a little extra kick.
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
My newest favorite from Cheez-it's just enough spice with cheese. The white cheddar cheese-it's are also a good recommendation
Emily B.
Dublin, OH
Pretty tasty, they have a little kick but nothing too hot my 20 month old even likes them. However we both prefer originals
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
They're pretty good. They're very flavorful, and have a kick, but not overly hot/spicy.
Cheez-Its Zings are so good. I love these. I really appreciate the  slight diviation from that normal cheez-its flavor profile and texture, yet it is definitely still a cheez-it. They are so satisfying. Perfect for when you need a little punch of flavor!  They're salty, but not excessively. They're fabulous for a road trip. (My boyfriend's and my go-to)
Tori G.
Holy crap, these are the bomb.com! I love these flavored crackers! They are seasoned to perfection! Omg, I can't get over them! Pros? They're good and very tasty! Cons? They're addicting. I actually ate a whole box accidentally in less than a few days. If you're trying to avoid an addiction to another snack, lol.
Carolina C.
My favorite snack to munch on while sipping on a nice cold glass of delicious yummy red wine. I love the Tabasco flavored ones. Yum they have a mild spice nothing too major. Something that I suffer with being a latina and not being able to enjoy a nice spicy flavor because I suffer from heart burn a lot.
Grace W.
Roanoke , VA
I really enjoy spicy things and these crackers hit the spot and make a great snack. They are also great to add to tomato soup for extra flavor. I like that they are baked and each serving contains less than 200 calories. I would recommend these crackers to anyone looking for a flavorful snack!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i really love all of the cheez-it zings. My co worker got some and i was obsessed for a little bit, and then i bought some, brought them home and now my parents love them! i dont buy them too often, but when i do i can never remember why i dont buy them all the time, theyre just a really good snack!
Jonathan L.
Harrisburg
They do not have the kind of zingz that I love and buy over and over again! The Queso Fundido is the best kind that Cheez-It has made. I'm not sure if they discontinued this kind but I'm down into trying the Chipotle Cheddar zingz for sure! I love how the flavor just sits on these crackers!
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?