Cheez-It® Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers uploaded by diana i.

Cheez-It® Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Amy Catherine A.
Cheez-Its Zings are so good. I love these. I really appreciate the  slight diviation from that normal cheez-its flavor profile and texture, yet it is definitely still a cheez-it. They are so satisfying. Perfect for when you need a little punch of flavor!  They're salty, but not excessively. They're fabulous for a road trip. (My boyfriend's and my go-to)
Tori G.
Holy crap, these are the bomb.com! I love these flavored crackers! They are seasoned to perfection! Omg, I can't get over them! Pros? They're good and very tasty! Cons? They're addicting. I actually ate a whole box accidentally in less than a few days. If you're trying to avoid an addiction to another snack, lol.
Carolina C.
My favorite snack to munch on while sipping on a nice cold glass of delicious yummy red wine. I love the Tabasco flavored ones. Yum they have a mild spice nothing too major. Something that I suffer with being a latina and not being able to enjoy a nice spicy flavor because I suffer from heart burn a lot.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy spicy things and these crackers hit the spot and make a great snack. They are also great to add to tomato soup for extra flavor. I like that they are baked and each serving contains less than 200 calories. I would recommend these crackers to anyone looking for a flavorful snack!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i really love all of the cheez-it zings. My co worker got some and i was obsessed for a little bit, and then i bought some, brought them home and now my parents love them! i dont buy them too often, but when i do i can never remember why i dont buy them all the time, theyre just a really good snack!
Jonathan L.
They do not have the kind of zingz that I love and buy over and over again! The Queso Fundido is the best kind that Cheez-It has made. I'm not sure if they discontinued this kind but I'm down into trying the Chipotle Cheddar zingz for sure! I love how the flavor just sits on these crackers!
Ashley D.
i love love cheddar anything lol. i would only give this 4 stars because it was kinda spicy for me but it says it on the box so its not really the brands fault. Its very delicious though! I like a little kick to the cheddar so i would say its almost better than the plain!
Tessa V.
Knox, IN
You be never tasted a Cheez-It until you've eaten a Cheez-It Zing!! Its a mouth full of deliciousness you never knew Cheez-It was capable of, but boy am I glad they make them!! The Chipotle Cheddar is enough to curb the crunch, salty, spicy, craving whiching having to switch to a standard potato chip! These are a must try!
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
These might be ok for someone else but I didn't enjoy them. I prefer the original flavor. In my opinion, it doesn't compare to the original.  I bought these on a 2 for sale to try something new. I don't remember where I purchased them. I definitely will stick with the regular ones from now on.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
They are good but I wasn't blown away by them. They could work a little on the flavor but it's satisfactory enough. I suppose I am used to spicier things but these were alright. Nothing like their hot n spicy kind. Different flavoring for different people.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?