Cheez-It® Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering a...1 Answers
Amy Catherine A.
Cheez-Its Zings are so good. I love these. I really appreciate the  slight diviation from that normal cheez-its flavor profile and texture, yet it is definitely still a cheez-it. They are so satisfying. Perfect for when you need a little punch of flavor!  They're salty, but not excessively. They're fabulous for a road trip. (My boyfriend's and my go-to)
Tori G.
Holy crap, these are the bomb.com! I love these flavored crackers! They are seasoned to perfection! Omg, I can't get over them! Pros? They're good and very tasty! Cons? They're addicting. I actually ate a whole box accidentally in less than a few days. If you're trying to avoid an addiction to another snack, lol.
Jonathan L.
Harrisburg
They do not have the kind of zingz that I love and buy over and over again! The Queso Fundido is the best kind that Cheez-It has made. I'm not sure if they discontinued this kind but I'm down into trying the Chipotle Cheddar zingz for sure! I love how the flavor just sits on these crackers!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i really love all of the cheez-it zings. My co worker got some and i was obsessed for a little bit, and then i bought some, brought them home and now my parents love them! i dont buy them too often, but when i do i can never remember why i dont buy them all the time, theyre just a really good snack!
Ashley D.
i love love cheddar anything lol. i would only give this 4 stars because it was kinda spicy for me but it says it on the box so its not really the brands fault. Its very delicious though! I like a little kick to the cheddar so i would say its almost better than the plain!
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
These might be ok for someone else but I didn't enjoy them. I prefer the original flavor. In my opinion, it doesn't compare to the original.  I bought these on a 2 for sale to try something new. I don't remember where I purchased them. I definitely will stick with the regular ones from now on.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
They are good but I wasn't blown away by them. They could work a little on the flavor but it's satisfactory enough. I suppose I am used to spicier things but these were alright. Nothing like their hot n spicy kind. Different flavoring for different people.
Nadia J.
I wasn't sure about trying this product at first, but now I  can say that I am a dedicated fan! Scrumptious Chipotle flavoring and rich sharp cheddar. This product compares to others being that I relieved to not have a sour  aftertaste i my mouth.
Ashley S.
These are my favorite crackers and I wish they sold them and other stores I can only seem to find them online or in Family Dollar I absolutely love the flavor the size of the box and the zingy taste. I purchase them three to four boxes at a time.
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
Extremely flavorful and a perfect twist to a great, familiar snack. It might have been where I purchased then, but they were very expensive. I wouldn't eat it all the time because it's probably not healthy but it's a good snack!
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?