Cheez-It® White Cheddar Crackers Mini Cup uploaded by brieanna c.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone used these in cooking? (Other than eating plain) I've...1 Answers
Octavia M.
I’m not only someone who is on the go a lot of the time but I’m also pregnant, leading me to get very hungry very often! These are great for me to keep in my car or in my purse! And I’m looking forward to the day these will be our go to snack for the diaper bag! Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar
Bobbie M.
Duluth
These are great for the kid's and husband's lunches or an afternoon snack. They are great to have on road trips too. Everybody can have their own container and the box doesn't wind up on the floor, between the kids. These fit nicely in cup holders also.
Gracie M.
A flavorful delight that is always in my snack cabinet. The rich cheddar taste surpasses any other that are on the market. I have been a loyal customer of Cheez it and Nabisco products for over 20 years.
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
My all time favorite cheez-it. I just stuff my mouth full and do what I need to get done. When I'm done with that mouth full I reload. Lol in my opinion they are the best cheez-it
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
My daughter is a pretty picker eater but she loves these crackers. This snack cup is perfect for keeping her quiet while grocery shopping or running errands. It's small enough for her to carry on her own and I don't have to worry about her wasting them. These are mom-approved for me!
Vanessa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Man, I honestly miss these gems! I am now gluten free...and sadly, nothing gf tastes remotely as good as these! To the makers of Cheezeits- PLEASE make a gluten friendly version!!! Your awesomeness is missed by the people who have to stay away from your products!!
Brittany S.
These are very good. I would buy them again my family likes them and they are cheap I think they are a good value I dont have any cons about them they are what we expect. And they are pretty healthy as well. And I would definitely recommend them to others.
Karla M.
I thought these were a bit too salty. They weren't horrible, but I could only eat so much of them. I rather have the original cheese flavor because these just were too much for me. I might give them another try, but we will see.
Karissa P.
White cheddar cheese its are the best out of all the cheese it's! This product comes in a little container so it's perfect for being on the go! I would recommend it to others! It has a great creamy cheese flavor!
Kelsie J.
I love white cheddar cheez it’s! The flavor in them are so great! It’s an awesome little go to snack as well whether I’m at work on traveling on vacation. This is always on my list to buy when getting snacks.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone used these in cooking? (Other than eating plain) I've tried smashing these up and using the crumbs as a breading when baking chicken and it's delicious! What ways do you incorporate Cheez It snacks into dinner plans?