Cheez-It® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Desirae M.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alissa R.
I love these crackers! They are salty without being too much. They are super affordable and easy to find in any convenience or grocery store. They are easy to eat an entire box of which is always my problem!
Sabrina M.
State College
So good! I'm not really a cracker person, but these crackers are just the right amount of cheese-to-cracker ratio to keep me looking for more. Often, my husband finishes his flavor of Cheez-its, then comes and eats the rest of mine. I only eat this flavor, so we usually have to get multiple boxes.
Callie C.
White Cheddar is my favorite flavor of Cheez Its. If you're craving salt, this is the perfect snack. Crunchy and flakey and delicious. High in fat, but you really don't need many to satisfy a craving (although they are addicting!) I usually buy these at Walmart in the cracker section.
Madison S.
Cheez its have been my favorite cracker ever since I was a kid. They always exceed my expectations with the variety of flavors they provide. But my all time favorite is the white cheddar! The taste of the real cheese melting into your mouth, just makes me want more! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! And compared to other products, this is my fav!
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
The best cheez its there are. I always purchase these whenever I go to the store. I wouldn’t say it’s Healthy but it’s made with real cheese and has great flavor. I recommend this to all my cracker lovers
Deborah O.
My absolute all time favorite cheezit! This thing is literally an explosion of cheese and flavor in your mouth, satisfies your cravings instantly and keeps you wanting more. If you like salty cheesy snacks, this is definitely a go!
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I️f I️ could, I️ would give the white cheddar flavor 6 stars! This is the most addicting snack I’ve ever ate; I️ can never eat just a few. I️ end up eating half the box in one sitting! Most definitely would recommend to this anyone.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these cheese it's. I like them more than the original however the sodium content is very high and they are not healthy but they are affordable and addictive so I keep repurchasing. I would recommend this
jessica s.
Honestly I hate cheez-it’s but these actually taste good. They have a really good crunch and flavor. The smell isn’t all that bad either! I would definitely take these with me on a car trip or toss some into a trail mix.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
These are my favorite flavor from this brand. It’s super different from other crackers. They’re a great snack and a healthier option than chips. They’re cheap and easily found at most grocery stores.