Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKellogg's
Cheez-It Variety (Cheddar Jack, White Cheddar, Original)

Cheez-It® Variety (Cheddar Jack, White Cheddar, Original)

by Kellogg's

With three flavors to choose from, our cheesy baked crackers are individually packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack! Cheez-It® Variety features Cheez-It® Cheddar Jack, Cheez-It® White Cheddar, and the iconic Cheez-It® Original. They're perfect for school lunches, after school snacks, on-the-go bites, or picnics in the park.

Whats your favorite Cheez-it Flavor?
What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-It?
How much do they usually cost?
Start your review of Cheez-It® Variety (Cheddar Jack, White Cheddar, Original)!
How would you rate this product?
Teri W.
Farmington, NM
We love to snack on these crackers. They are a good alternative for us to chips. we buy these regularly
Kyle H.
love these crackers and love the variety of the box. always my go to snack and that i can chose a different kind
Toni C.
Utica, MI
The cheddar jack cheez-its are amazing! They remind me of the cheese explosion Goldfish. Om nom nom! So good!
Sphvalde V.
Riverdale, MD
I hateeeeeeee cheez it so much they make your breath stink so bad . It makes you smell like foot
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
Who doesn't like These ? Seriously, My class room a thousand years ago cheered with happiness when my mom would carry them in . The taste is nuts . Melts in your mouth and is just a zmash of cheesey . Let me tell you this os a Classic for you . My negative to this is . For those that do not receive Snap or Food Stamps . The common Working American will not spend the money on these most of the time. I myslef will not get them unless its a special priced item at the store. These are perfect snacks for everyone including classrooms. Teachers here in our State Pay for almost everything the children snack on . Maybe come down of the price to a degree with these snack size.
Sheri J.
Lumberton
Perfect snack for after school. Also I love to snack on these at work. Very affordable. Very convenient to take anywhere. I usually have these on my shelves at all times at home.
Mackenzie B.
Plymouth, MN
love love love cheese its! definitely recommended them! I dont think they are too healthy but they are waaaay better for you than chips!
Kyra K.
I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits
I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits I love cheezits
Tara B.
Ash , NC
My kids and myself love these tasty snacks we keep these for snacks and for lunchbox , very good and cheesy 😋
Christina K.
Mount Dora, FL
Just bought these for an on the go snack but it's hard to eat just one bag and the favors are amazing