BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
My kids ABSOLUTLEY love cheez it's. I have 3 boxes in my pantry right now. If they are on sale I stock up. Cheez its make for a perfect afternoon snack. I buy cheez its from any grocery store. I recommend buying these for a snack
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Absolutely love cheese it's and I can eat them with just about anything or alone. My son loves the spider man so we're always looking for these in particular he loves to snack on them.
Michelle (.
Dallas
I'm pretty sure Cheez-It's will forever be. Y guilty pleasure go-to snack. For the most part, I eat very healthy, no junk food. However Cheez-Its are my weakness! When I was pregnant I finished a huge box of them from Costco on my own. No shame. They are delicious.
Kerrigan C.
Bursting with cheesy flavor! These are always a crowd pleaser. It's easy for people to eat the entire box at a party in a night. When made into a Chex mix they ofthen get picked out. Good price for how good they are and we will purchase them again!
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheese it's are my all time favorite cheese snack. They have such great flavor and are really filling but I could still eat a whole box at a time. They're easy to find in every grocery store and are always on sale. Definitely pick them up!
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
these are pretty good. i didn't like the amount given in the package and i kind of felt ripped off. they were good for what they were, and the spiderman image on the cracker made it more fun to eat. next time i will stick to regular.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
Great snack with great flavor. Crispy & fresh' my little boy loved the spider man theme & was excited to take them in his lunch. I'm a repeat purchaser of Cheez It brand, but I must say the Spidey theme was a hit at my house!
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Always good and consistent. The boys loved the Spider-Man theme and for the price it was an easy buy. I always love I can find this about anywhere we shop for groceries because it's always a must have snack for my kiddos.
Tati B.
Orlando, FL
I love these crackers so much these are my late night snacks right here it's affordable anywhere really and plus they come in many different flavors and sizes even for the little tykes it's absolutely great
Breanne P.
You can never go wrong with a box of cheese it's or 30 these are always stacked up in our pantry and your perfect snacks for parties and for when we have friends over seriously will never get enough of them