BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
I totally forgot about these things! I’m in love, I used to eat them all the time when I was little, going to the park, on the beach. I can’t wait to buy them again. If you see them, try them just like cheese- it’s but better
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
We just got back from the beach and these are the perfect snacks for the kids while on the beach. Easy to open and when the kids have sandy hands, it doesn't matter because they can simply open their mouths and pour the crackers in. Tasty and affordable snacks for the kids... and the grown ups too
Joylena d.
Wichita, KS
I have always loved cheez-its so when these came out I had to have some! I was worried that they just would not beable to satisfy my cheez cravings but boy was I wrong! These are delicious and the texture is amazing. I felt truly satisfied eating a small bag of them when I can easily finish a whole box of their big brothers. I would definitely recommend them!
Catherine M.
I remember when these first came out, you were not cool if you didn't have them in your lunchbag at school. They're tasty, but you might as well just eat Cheez-its for the same taste. Fabulous commercials, though.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
Good for putting in the lunch bags. A more controlled portion because our family would eat too many in one serving if we had the box in front of us, because we like these crackers so much!
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
These are perfect for on the go! Easy to open & snack on without having to get your hands messy. Also great to put in your or your kid's lunchbox!
Lauren B.
Houston
Perfect grab and go snack without the worries of a lot of calories. Stocked these babies in my desk for that afternoon lull.
Sarah N.
These snacks are awesome and so much fun!!!! i slip these into my scrubs because my job requires me on my feet at all hours
Courtney L.
Palatka
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SNACK!!! I haven't had this in years but will totally be going out tomorrow to the grocery to purchase it
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I think these are perfect for little kids. Their easy to pack and very small so kids wont choke on them.