BY CHEEZ-IT

Double Cheddar with Cheez-It Cheddar Jack cracker and sharp cheddar pretzel.

Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are the best cheez-it’s of all time. They’re so delicious! The pretzels taste of sharp cheese and mixed with the cheez-it’s are an amazing combination! These go fast in my household! I wouldn’t snooze on this flavor!
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
AMAZING FLAVOR, soooo yummy has me alway coming back! The flavors are mixed together inside but the flavors do not ever mix!! You can tell the difference of flavor, I would recommend always, so affordable and makes me wanna go grab a bag RIGHT NOW. 😋
Karen M.
Fayetteville, AR
I am in love with the Cheez-it Sunshine Duoz! Especially the Cheddar Jack, the flavor is wonderful and the cracker is crisp.  Use as a side for your sandwich or eat alone as a snack, great either way!
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
These duos are wonderful gives a chance to mix things up. The flavor is amazing. I think they are very delicious and met my expectations. I don’t think any other company has something similar to this😊
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
This is a great s a k for on the go mommy and my kids!! The taste is so good!! I literally can eat a whole box if I'm not careful!! I like the many flavor options!!
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
I love how Chex has created the duos boxes. I love mixing different textures and different flavors. This is a great choice to add to my kid’s lunchboxes or for a quick snack on the go. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’ve had many cheez its and these are good but I just don’t ever like the pretzels. I’ve bought these once and probably won’t buy again. I got them from Safeway. If you like pretzels with your cheez its then these are for you!
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
After a while if you just sitting there eating them you can't really tell the difference in taste between the pretzel and the cheese it that she's kind of merge in your mouth
Karina C.
chicago
Nic S.
This is a great snack if your looking for a mixture of flavors. The pretzel goes well with the cheese flavor. You can find this product at your local grocery store! It’s not very expensive and it’s very cheesy!