BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Reduced Fat White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers: 40% less fat than regular Cheez-It White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made with 100% real cheese

Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar
  • "These are such a great cracker and it is a bonus that they now come in a reduced fat option." in 6 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I don't not like these, but I never eating more than a few. I definitely perfer the originals. I usually like white cheddar but these just aren't particularly great. Maybe I'm just used to the originals! They aren't bad though they do have a nice real cheese flavour, but again I think I'm just partial to the original flavor. If you want to try something new they are worth trying, but definitely won't replace the original!!
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
AHH THESE ARE AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE. I love the good ole classic Cheez Its, but these white cheddar ones are a real treat! I honestly stop myself from buying them, because I will eat the whole box within a few days and it's dangerous and unhealthy. However, if you're in need of a cheesy-good snack, this is definitely my favorite in the cracker realm! The white cheddar just tastes so yummy, and the cheez its have a light dusting of some type of cheesy powder in addition which makes them even better! 10/10 would recommend
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These are my favorite salty, crunchy, satisfying snack. I love that they're bite sized because they're perfect for snacking on, packing for lunch, and serving at parties. I love the white cheddar flavor because it makes the crackers taste a little extra special. And I love that these are baked and not fried. They're perfect.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
These were my favorite cheez-its before I went gluten free. They were so yummy to snack on and I love the red packaging with eh closeable top. I think they are way better than any other cheese crackers on the market. They are much more flavorful and I wish they had a gluten free cracker on the market!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
 These are addicting and so tasty but also not very healthy. The white cheddar is so good, much better than the original in my opinion. I only  eat these when I am really treating myself and having a  cheat day because when I eat these I go overboard and end up eating half of the box at one time
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
My absolute favorite late-night snack, hands down. The combination of a cheez-it cracker with the added flavor and seasoning of white cheddar makes for a perfect combo. Never disappointing. If you haven't already tried this product then I highly suggest that you get your paws on a box!
Shellby M.
I love the white cheddar flavor it tastes more natural and creamy than regular cheezits but they’re so yummy the whole family gets in on them! I also make a diy party mix using many varieties it’s so good
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
These are terrific!!  If you like regular Cheez-Its you will love these.  My boyfriend eats these like crazy and he hates processed food.  I bought them by accident and now we can't go without them.  They last forever and taste great.  Give them a try!!!
Ana R.
We love the white cheddar flavor. It tastes amazing. No cons as far as I am concerned. The flavor is spot on and it is very affordable. The box can be hard to reach in and out of because of the plastic sleeve they are in but I typically pour them in a bowl and that solves that.
Madi M.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love cheezits! I wish you had the white cheddar flavor in a low fat version and then I would not feel so guilty after eating. Price is a bit high for a cracker, but I believe you are paying for a brand name. You can also purchase this product in 2 sizes which is nice.
Joanne H.
I got a black Cheeze It the other day, has this happened to anyone else?!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the white cheddar cheese its?
Julie T.
does the company use genetically modified products in cheez its?