BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Reduced Fat White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers: 40% less fat than regular Cheez-It White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made with 100% real cheese

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are such a great cracker and it is a bonus that they now come in a reduced fat option." in 6 reviews
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Cheese it white cheddar crackers, are a perfect and more healthier snack compared to potato chips, candy and all of the other unhealthy options. You can be guaranteed that You will love these crackers. Cheese it white cheddar crackers, actually taste like white cheddar cheese. They do not have a powdery fake cheese taste at all. With the authenticity of the flavor it is a major plus. They also have a smooth texture and a perfect crunch factor. So all in all, if You are looking for a snack that is healthier, flavorful, and has a good texture and is not too high in price I highly suggest Cheese it white cheddar crackers.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Since I'm not a big fan of potato chips, I love these. I prefer the baked crackers obviously because they're healthier. The white cheddar is so yummy! Perfect snack. Cheez-It® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Out of all the Cheez-it flavors, this one is my favorite. White cheddar tastes amazing! I love the slight saltiness of the crackers and the white cheddar tastes great too. I love to snack on these after a long day or even when I'm just lounging around the house. Would definitely recommend if you want to try a different Cheez-it flavor.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I don't not like these, but I never eating more than a few. I definitely perfer the originals. I usually like white cheddar but these just aren't particularly great. Maybe I'm just used to the originals! They aren't bad though they do have a nice real cheese flavour, but again I think I'm just partial to the original flavor. If you want to try something new they are worth trying, but definitely won't replace the original!!
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
AHH THESE ARE AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE. I love the good ole classic Cheez Its, but these white cheddar ones are a real treat! I honestly stop myself from buying them, because I will eat the whole box within a few days and it's dangerous and unhealthy. However, if you're in need of a cheesy-good snack, this is definitely my favorite in the cracker realm! The white cheddar just tastes so yummy, and the cheez its have a light dusting of some type of cheesy powder in addition which makes them even better! 10/10 would recommend
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This isn't my favorite of the Cheez-Its brand but it's definitely serviceable and I buy it from time to time when it's on sale at my local grocery store.  It's good for when you want a variety of flavors and I think many Cheez-It lovers would come to love this variety.
Shanna C.
These are ADDICTIVE! The perfect on the go snack for the desk or in the car! Don't think that because they are Reduced Fat that there is a lack in flavor because there is no difference in taste! I could literally eat these by the hands full! Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar
Lois F.
North Liberty, IN
Love the white cheddar flavor it’s amazing. They are great crunchy snacks and I like to take them as a side for my lunch. Also they make good toppings on casseroles to give it a crunchy top. I would recommend these
Kamania M.
Lansing, MI
Cheez-it's crackers are a wonderful snack for anytime. They're bite-sized and full of flavor. Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar is my favorite flavor.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These are my favorite salty, crunchy, satisfying snack. I love that they're bite sized because they're perfect for snacking on, packing for lunch, and serving at parties. I love the white cheddar flavor because it makes the crackers taste a little extra special. And I love that these are baked and not fried. They're perfect.
Joanne H.
I got a black Cheeze It the other day, has this happened to anyone else?!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the white cheddar cheese its?
Julie T.
does the company use genetically modified products in cheez its?