Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Krystal A.Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It with 4.5g fat per 30g serving to Regular Cheez-It with 8g fat per 30g serving. Cheez-It: Real Cheese Matters. 40% Less Fat than Regular Cheez-It Crackers Made with 100% Real Cheese see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
The reduced fat Cheez-it crackers have the same great taste as the regular product. I actually enjoy these better because they are crispier, not as salty or greasy. These are great snacks for when you want to satisfy your hunger but stay healthy.
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
If you put a box of cheez-it’s in front on me, i could eat the entire thing, not gonna lie. I love that they make reduced fat and in my opinion, they taste exactly like the regular ones.
Lara Z.
Arlington, VA
We actually prefer the taste of these more than original. We don’t usually do “fat free” or “lite” options, but these have a better flavor we think. Love them for vacations and easy quick snacks on the go.
Leanna C.
I buy these for snacks for my daughters snack days in class as a change up from goldfish I occasionally eat them too and would not buy any other brand than this brand the Walmart brand tastes burnt and flavorless compared to this brand and the bigger box means bigger value for my family
Tess M.
I never thought I would be doing a passionate review about crackers, but here I am. Listen, people! These are the BEST. I don’t care that they’re reduced fat. They are saltier and crunchier than the regular cheez its. It’s totally worth it.
Erin B.
These are ALWAYS in my house. We love how healthy they are and how crunchy and tasty they are. We prefer them over regular Cheez It's because of how crunchy they are. We recommend these to others!
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
A great go-to snack to keep in the pantry. Enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Great to pack in lunches or put out for a game watch. For a cheese snack, they are lower fat than other options.
Brittany J.
I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat -- may be a reduction in fat but, it's definitely NOT a reduction in flavor! Lots of other brands, when this label is present, is a deterrent, because you just know "it won't taste as good" that couldn't be farther from the truth with #CheezIt #crackers same great taste & crunch you've come to know and love.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?