Cheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Jet.com
Tess M.
I never thought I would be doing a passionate review about crackers, but here I am. Listen, people! These are the BEST. I don’t care that they’re reduced fat. They are saltier and crunchier than the regular cheez its. It’s totally worth it.
Leanna C.
I buy these for snacks for my daughters snack days in class as a change up from goldfish I occasionally eat them too and would not buy any other brand than this brand the Walmart brand tastes burnt and flavorless compared to this brand and the bigger box means bigger value for my family
Mimi F.
Cheez-It ! My favorite snack cracker. I always buy the large size. They are made with real cheese and baked, not fried. They are the perfect salty, crunchy snack cracker! You’ve got to try these!
Erin B.
These are ALWAYS in my house. We love how healthy they are and how crunchy and tasty they are. We prefer them over regular Cheez It's because of how crunchy they are. We recommend these to others!
Brittany J.
I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Alex B.
The reduced fat Cheezits are slightly less flavorful than original Cheezits. Still enjoyable, but the nutrition facts are not that different than the original ones so they definitely can't be described as healthy. If you want Cheezits, I recommend just going for the full fat original because the reduced fat version didn't quite satisfy my craving.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Love this product it's a staple in my diaper bag lol. My son and daughter love them and could eat them all day long. They are quick to throw in a baggy and in the bag for a trip or to even just go grocery shopping. Something to keep my little ones busy
Alex B.
Lexington, SC
I originally bought this kind of Cheez-it because I wanted to have the same yumminess of normal Cheez-its with a little less guilt. While the texture is exactly the same as the original, it still had the same yummy cheddar flavor associated with one of my all-time favorite snacks. Compared to a normal Cheez-it, I give this 4 out of 5 stars but gladly choose it because it is the seemingly more healthy option.
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL
I live for Cheez-its! They are probably my favorite snack/chip/cracker ever! Publix always has them on BOGO and you just can't resist. The reduced fat are my favorites because they just like regular ones but the fact that the box says reduced fat makes you feel better about your life choices. We all need our go to snack and this one is the best!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?