Cheez-It® Star Wars uploaded by Alicia S.Cheez-It® Star Wars uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHEEZ-IT #75 in Crackers

We’ve joined forces with Star Wars® to bring you these Cheez-It® Special Edition Star Wars® Snack Crackers, featuring all your favorite characters. May the cheese be with you.

Ingredents:

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Leavening (Yeast, Baking Soda), Paprika Oleoresin For Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
Chloe L.
I've loved Cheez-Its for a long time. I've loved Star Wars for a long
time. Why not both? The great taste of Cheez-Its and a collectable Star
Wars box are a great combination. Not to mention, the Cheez-It crackers
are not that bad for you according to Weight Watchers. Although, you
should still try to moderate how much you eat.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
I bought the Star Wars Cheez its for my son who loves Star Wars. He liked the designs but we both felt the flavor wasn’t there as much as the originals. Or maybe we just like the crunch better on the original. We would probably not buy these again in the future.
Elena S.
You know, i haven’t had Cheez-it crackers in a very long time. Then my mom dropped off a box and I fell in love with them all over again. Salty, crispy, and cheesy. Such an awesome snack and it could go well with anything
Heather H.
Spokane, WA
My fiancé loves these star wars shaped cheese-its. Hes a huge star wars fanatic and loves anything star wars related. It was enjoyable finding these for him and giving them to him for a surprise!
Laura G.
Avon, CT
Legit the only Cheeze Its I buy. I am 21 and specifically seek out the crackers with shapes or pictures in them because it's part of what makes the snack fun. Not only do I love the taste but by providing me a snack tailored to my interests I'm more excited to eat it and likely to enjoy the product more.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Munching on these as we speak! A little handful goes a long way for me! I get quite a few snack times out of one box, which always makes me feel like Ive made good financial choices! I love the baked crunch and these cheesey little cracker snacks!
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
My whole family loves cheezits we always have a box in our house and its what my son brings to school every day for a snack. The kids love picking a cool design when we buy them and I think its cool they have so many fun options for kids
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
We love cheeze-its at our house! They are staple snack and a feature in our children’s lunches. We love the real cheese flavor and the Christmas of the crackers. My kids also really enjoy it be shapes and themes that cheeze-its provides
Deedee R.
4 Star I honestly bought this for my kid ....long story short woke up for a snack and ferbs head looked pretty good so Cheese-Its it was. later that day when my kid was looking for them i told her they we're on a mission rite now.
Char R.
Grayson
Cheez-Its for the win! Good on their own, of course, but throw a few on top of a bowl of tomato soup and you might be surprised. Of course, you can serve them with a meat platter and you have an easy snack that everyone will devour.