Food & SnacksSnack FoodsElastomull
Cheez-It Snap'd Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion

Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion

by Elastomull

Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion are thin and crispy cheesy baked snacks.What's better than the flavor of sour cream & onion? Oh, that's an easy one, cheddar sour cream & onion. Delicious, 100% real cheese makes everything just a little better. Enjoy cheddar with a pop of tangy sour cream & onion flavor on these crispy, thin snacks.

Are these better than regular cheez itz?
Does anyone else think these have very little flavor?
Do these taste like the reg square cheese itz ?
Start your review of Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t sure by the taste of the cheese, sour cream and onion, but to my surprise all was so very well blended together the taste was delicious. Nothing overpower the other. I would truly recommend to others. I brought a bag for my sister because I didn’t want to share!! I will buy again and again.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my goodness! So cheeses, crispy and delicious! I could eat these all day long! They are perfect snack size!!!!! I will buy again for sure! They should come out with more flavors ASAP!!!!
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Kroger
These cracker are addictive. These crackers are crispy and flavorful. I’m going to try another flavor. This is the second bag of this flavor I’ve bought because we went through the first one so fast. I was eating these crackers and my son came into the room. He saw I was eating something and came over to try what I was eating. Typical teen/kid behavior. He eats a couple “I’m going to to have to confiscate these” and tries to take off with the rest of the bag.
Brandi C.
Orient, OH
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Brandi C.
Delish! I'm more of a salty than a sweet snack person and these are great for the afternoon munchies. We recently tried them for a road trip and now they are a regular purchase. They are a light cracker with a lot of flavor and I like keeping them in my office desk for those afternoon hungers when you just want something to hold you over. Does have a slightly off aftertaste but again it's sour cream and onion so what can you expect
kim H.
Dalton, GA
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by kim H.
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing and one of my favorite go to snacks. They're very crunchy and have a ton of flavor. Even my kids love these and I love snacks that I can share with my kids and not have to hide. My only negative is the price. I only buy these when they're on sale.
Christa J.
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Christa J.
These are light and crispy. They have a good cheddar, yet still sour cream and onion flavoring. So best of both. Be careful with these big bags they are easy to eat quickly because they are delicious!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my all time favorite chips! The flavor is so addicting and the crunch and texture is way better than a regular potato chip. I always binge eat these by the bag! I highly suggest to anyone who loves cheeze its and wants that potato chip crunch.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
These are pretty tasty. These aren't as good as the other double cheese variety but still pretty tasty. They have a good flavor, great texture and can quickly become addicting. I've only bought them once and even though I did enjoy them, I don't think I'd purchase these again for myself.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by LaRonda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This snack is very tasty. It has a lot of flavor. A little bit goes a long way. I am very intrigued to attempt the other flavors that they provide. Be sure to check the ingredients for the potential of allergies. Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion
sherice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Cheez-It® Snap'd® Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by sherice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Light, crispy tasty. Flavor is great and only 100 calories. Bought a box of 20 variety snacks for my kids and they absolutely love it. This was my first time trying the snap'd version of of cheez it and it's soooooo good. The box of 20 was very inexpensive!!!