Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Darian C.
Helena
Um it's sad when you have to by 2 boxes and hid one from your toddler because she loves cheese it's so much! But hey oh well. My toddler gets her own box and mommy hides hers! These are a household fav!!
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This mix is so delicious, but is hard to find now a days. If you’re able to find it, and you like some great cheese flavoring, I’d suggest picking it up to try.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
Our whole family loves these crackers. Sometimes I use them crushed to bread chicken tenders with and bake in the oven. A box doesn't last long in our house!
Sarah L.
My kids and husband love these. I think they like them more then the original since they have more cheese on them. They also love the different stuff in it.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
This is the best Chex Mix I can buy. I love the flavoring and is always packed with flavor! A must have for a gathering or for camping! Loved by all ages!
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
I snacked on this throughout college. It was easy for me to pack and portable to throw into my backpack. It really is the perfect mix of crunchy and salty.
Rosa V.
Ive become obsess with these ! After i make my sandwiches i have to have this on the side like a box doesn't last one day at my house with me around.
Amanda R.
Middleburg
I love these! Perfect cheesy trail mix, minus the sweets, which I'm perfectly okay with these are great for a middle of the day, hold me over snack!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
This is a good snack. I'm sure it's a classic . Just pour into a bowl for the family or when you have company stop by unexpectedly! And kid friendly
Benita R.
Best snack mix ever! Explosive flavor and I love the variety of crackers, chips and pretzels! I always buy this for parties or a snack for myself!
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond

Kohl's