Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
My daughter tears this stuff up! I'll admit it, I do help! we go to the store and she sees this and snacks on it while we shop! I always have to get an extra bag for at home! This is her go to snack, it's not horrible for kids either.
Mackenzie T.
This cheesy mix makes a great mid day snack when I'm in class from 9 to 5. It also keeps me from visiting the vending machine every day. Tasty and good for my wallet!
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
one of the best creations since munchie mix, they offer a wide variety of flavors, and you can have a mix of a snack and have it be a simple easy fix, you don't have to spend a lot of money
Heather F.
This is such a great snack! We love them in our family and always have it stocked in our home. I take it along in my diaper bag for a quick snack for my kiddos when we're out and about.
Kara R.
I opened these Cheez It Mix snacks and was like wow, why are these so cheesy? Then I read the box... double cheese. They weren't lying! It's salty and crunchy and cheesy and yummy.
Kayla T.
Fallston, MD
Just bought these today! my absolute favorite party mix. Everything has such great flavor and a great amount of crunch. Not fried so not as bad as potato chips. Delicious!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These are a great treat, snack, and party favorite for my family! We always have a box of Cheese its in the car for vacation! I have four kids and all four love Cheese Its!
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
MMMMM. So good. The double cheddar snack mix is fabulous. If I'm looking for a cheesy, salty, delicious snack, I'll get these. My whole family loves this snack mix. All of the pieces are coated in a cheese powder that really takes it to the next level.
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I really like the white cheddar yummy! plus there great for busy moms on the go just throw some in a ziplock and your ready when ever your little ones are hungry
Carli C.
Smyrna
Eh. It doesn't taste bad, it's just so unimpressive compared to other trail mixes. Not a ton of variety in taste. No big chunk bites (like big fat crackers or something.)
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond

Kohl's