Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
Cheez-Its are too salty for me, and this mix was not that impressive. I also don't appreciate MSG as an ingredient, and they are probably made with GMOs. Until we know more about the impact of genetically modified foods, it's best to be safe than sorry.
Dixie M.
My son and I love this stuff! Just tried it for the first time and it is our new favorite snack! I will buy this again! He asked for me to buy again and I said I would. Good price and good flavor.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This snack mix is so addictive..I love it. My favorite salty snack for the anytime of the day or night. I buy two boxes at a time and that still isn't enough!! I have to hide this from my kids.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I can't help but keep going back for another handful on these double cheese snack mix cheez-its....very addicting when in the mood to snack. It's a great variety of textures and crunchiness to the mix too. The biggest problem I have with this mix is that they are sometimes hard to find in my local stores.
Sara M.
I'm addicted to these. I never had them before until recently. once I open the box I can not stop eating them. love the seasoning taste that they have on the mix.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
I love this snack mix! I bring it to work everyday. Great flavor and mixture of textures but I wish there was the bread rounds in it as well. Overall delicious and would recommend, I buy my snack mix at shaws
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
This is a great snack mix. Our family loves cheese. It doesn't last more than one sitting, but that's to be expected. I usually buy this at Walmart. I like the mix of texture and flavors and I continue to buy
Ivy k.
Omguh. We love these. They're salty and addictive. They're gone in minutes between 3 of us. The double cheese are kinda hard to find though. And they're usually WAY over priced. I don't mind $2.50...but $4+ is pretty redic for a little box of snack cracker mix...even if they are super tasty.
Ellie C.
I bought 2 boxes of this and it was finished in a flash. It's kind of addicting. I love that there is a variety of snacks in one box, so you can never get tired of eating it. The bread slice snack in the mix is a bit hard though but overall I love this snack. It is cheesy and delicious.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Very addicting! This mix is a great snack loaded with flavor of two different types of cheese its, cheetos, pretzels, and bread pieces. Be careful though, I can instantly eat half of the box!
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond

Kohl's