Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Ashleigh G.
My favorite cheese it snack! Great amount of cheese and salty flavor! I'll pick this over any other brand
Blessing I.
I love it , I love it I love it I love it. Try it try it try it, you will not regret you will not regret
Andrea P.
Prairie du Chien
My kids and family love this snack!  We always buy this for our trips out of town. Recommend this product!
Diana T.
Tastes delicious, at a good price too. Both types of cheeses are good, can buy at any convenience store.
Ashley K.
Cary, NC
My favorite snack! They have these in different flavors and I haven't come across one that I didn't like.
Brenda P.
This snack mix has great flavor. Love mixture of crackers pretzels. Great to take in car when traveling
Jasmine M.
It tastes really good. The cheese is enough but not overbearing. I would easily buy this for a party
Tay S.
Can't go wrong with these as a good party snack. These are a good mix and tastes pretty darn good.
Josie D.
South Point, OH
I love all of the cheez it brands. They're one of my favorite crackers and I highly recommend this.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Yummy, crunchy, cheesey, salty and just my favorite snack. I like to pack these for long car rides.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond

Kohl's