Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Mandy G.
Springfield
I love my cheezit and I sometimes hide them from my family because I snack on them in the event without guilt
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
Yum love this. My 2 year old does too. I am teying to lose weight so I havent ate any lately. Love it though.
Sally P.
Norman
I love the variety you get with these snacks. They are convenient for the kiddos, cheesy, healthy, and yummy!
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Me and my all love to snack and cheez it's are one of our favorites. It's got a great super cheesy flavor.
Aj W.
Excellent snack option with a great combo of options all packed into the same box! Classic cheese it flavor
dani w.
Island, KY
My son loves these. He eats them when he's outside playing. It's a snack we both enjoy on adventurous days
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Perfect snack for after school or for quick get togethers! Quite addicting as well. Exceeded expectations.
Meisha C.
The snack mix is my favorite, it has just the right assortment. And I get to enjoy cheese covered pretzels!
Kristie G.
I love the original snack mix from cheez it. I tried this one recently, and oh wow is it good. I love it!
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I love this product! Good flavor but it seems like it’s missing something. Maybe sweet to add to the mix?
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond

Kohl's