Cheez-It Snack Mix Double Cheese Baked Snack Assortment uploaded by Karyne R.Cheez-It Snack Mix Double Cheese Baked Snack Assortment uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Baked Snack Assortment Double Cheese Snack Mix.
Kellogg's™. Family Rewards.

• "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
Foodie Expert
I first bought this snack mix on a whim--I love most flavors of Cheese-Its and noticed I hadn't tried a snack mix before. Boy, was I missing out. The double cheese snack mix might now be my favorite Cheese-It product on the shelves. It's a nice change from just Cheese-Its by adding little Cheeto-like chips, pretzels, and little bread crisps (is that what they're called? I don't know). The double cheese variety is a little messier (read: powdery) than the plain mix but the extra cheese is worth it. Just have hand wipes or a sink nearby for when you're finished eating.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
This snack mix is super delicious!!! One of my all time favorite snack mixes. Every single item in the mix tastes great, unlike some mixes where I only pick out the few things I like to eat until I'm left with half a bag of gross items. This is on the saltier side and has a unique flavor to it that isn't typical of other cheez-it products. The only downside is your breath WILL stink after eating this, so watch out for that!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Foodie Expert
Cheez-Its are too salty for me, and this mix was not that impressive. I also don't appreciate MSG as an ingredient, and they are probably made with GMOs. Until we know more about the impact of genetically modified foods, it's best to be safe than sorry.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
My daughter tears this stuff up! I'll admit it, I do help! we go to the store and she sees this and snacks on it while we shop! I always have to get an extra bag for at home! This is her go to snack, it's not horrible for kids either.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN
One of the best cheez-it mixes! I prefer this double cheese mix to the party mix simply because everything in the mix is something i like to eat. They are a bit salty, but are still good in moderation.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
This snack mix is so addictive..I love it. My favorite salty snack for the anytime of the day or night. I buy two boxes at a time and that still isn't enough!! I have to hide this from my kids.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
My 2 year olds favorite snack and one that we can agree on and share! The mixture of these two flavors make this snack delicious and addicting!
Veronica Y.
Dallas, TX
These make a perfect snack for on the go or a day at the beach. It's the perfect blend of cheesy and crunchy without being too salty.
Kylie B.
Foodie Expert
Say hello to my most recent discovery and snack time love. I have ate the entire box in one setting, more than once.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for after school or for quick get togethers! Quite addicting as well. Exceeded expectations.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond