Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese uploaded by Karyne J.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Want to know how we make our Cheez-It® Snack Mix Double Cheese so awesomely full of flavor? Well, we just, add more cheese. That 100% real cheese.

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean Oil And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], White Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Paprika, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Paprika Extract Color, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Cheese Curls (Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil [Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Soybean Oil], Whey, Salt, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow 6, Sunflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate And Butterfat), Bread Slices (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Our whole family loves these crackers." in 2 reviews
  • "i really like the white cheddar yummy!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it as a snack." in 1 review
Josseline G.
Still as good as when I fell in love with this some 10+ years ago....
And still just as skimpy on the puff balls! Why?! It's the only part of the mix featured twice on the box, yet I'm still always hunting these rare gems down like they're some decoder ring in a box of Cracker Jack's! Stop this madness Kellogg
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
All I can say is yum!! This box is so delicious.! I am a big fan or the original but this is just as good . Crunchy , cheesy and absolutely addicting!! I will be repurchasing definitely ASAP!!!
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
Yum! This is the best snack mix like ever. The cheeze its Are phenomenal. I love each thing in the box and when they are on sale is the best. Usually they are about 3.99 but it’s worth it!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Like Chex mix, but different and awesome in its own way!! I love the cheese taste of cheezits already and this is a cheese lovers snack mix dream!! Cheezits crackers, little thick croutons, and other awesome crunchy stuff!! I like to throw these on a salad sometimes as a nice mix up!! Yum.
Megan F.
Please can the box be bigger or more mix fit inside?! This is our family’s all time favorite snack food. We don’t get it often because it’s completely gone before it comes home from the store, but the whole house is sooo excited when we do. Great taste and variety. Try it!!
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
My family and I always have these for our lake days and they are a hit. I have not met someone that does not like them. They are easy to snack on. They do have a lot of salt so if you do not do well with salt, I would not recommend. The flavor is amazing regardless.
Rachel S.
My family's guilty snack, we all love this mix as it contains pretzels, cheese doodles, and 2 kinds of cheez-its. My cats even like to lick our fingers after we are done snacking because they love the cheese taste. These we buy at our local grocery stores.
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
Ultimate party mix. It's true, put these in a bowl on a table and they will be gone before you know. It's the perfect blend of the classic snacks, cheez its, pretzels, and weird but delicious wavy snack sticks. Always a go to for when you entertain people.
Heather V.
Kankakee
My family and I are a big fan of the brand and I love the snack mix assortment. I find them absolutely delicious. I usually buy these at a jewel or Walmart. I think I it compares to other products by prices. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
These are INCREDIBLE! I'm seriously addicted to them! Only reason for a lower star is 3/4 of the boxes I buy are at least half pretzels. If I wanted mostly pretzels I would just go buy a bag. Price is best at Walmart! (Around $2.58)
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Can anyone tell me if this product contains MSG?
Julie R.
Should I buy these I have bad and good feed back.Someone please respond