BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean And Palm Oil Withtbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Corn Syrup, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Bread Slices (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Corn Syrup, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening [Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce [Molasses, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor], Onion Powder, Molasses, Modified Corn Starch, Calcium Citrate, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Flour, Spices, Vinegar Powder, Wheat Starch), Wheat Squares (Whole Wheat, Sugar, Salt), Cheese Flavored Rice Balls (White Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil [Canola, Rice, Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil], Maltodextrin, Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Reduced Lactose Whey, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Sugar, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Blue Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Lactic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Worcestershire Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce [Molasses, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor], Onion Powder, Molasses, Modified Food Starch, Vinegar, Wheat Starch, Caramel Color, Spice, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Flour),

• Where can i buy this?3 Answers
  • I have heard a lot of good things about this product. I a...2 Answers
  • I had been looking for a good snack sweet and salty. Does...1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love this snack mix also!! I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I swear to you this snack mix is top of the list for my favorite snacks at the moment. They’ve got all the pieces you actually want, let’s be real, the toasty breads and the puffs are what you come back for. So you get plenty of those, but instead of being riddled with different shapes of pretzels, you get you’re classic cheez it and some wheat crackers added to the mix too. The seasoning is just perfect as well, I’m addicted!
Jennifer W.
Although I really do like this brand in general this is one of my least favorite mixes / flavors that they make. That being said it's definitely worth a try it's not the worst snack item out on the market by any means. I think I would enjoy the mix a lot more if it wasn't so extremely salty. I have tried this several times throughout the years and I know quite a few people who do enjoy it I just never have I'm not huge into really salty items and I find that this is just covered in salt in my opinion. I do enjoy buying their other flavors and other trips and making my own mixes at home that are not even a tenth as salty as this one.
Alexa R.
These are so good. I love the different mix of snacks in it. It’s really good for the kiddos too. Sometimes they get tired of eating just the cheese It and i love that it’s something different every time you grab some. They are very affordable and definitely buying again
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
This is a total miss for me. I don’t think this product is good. It’s trying to be like a Chex Mix without the taste of a good Chex Mix. I think it honestly tastes bad. The only thing good is the pretzels because it’s hard to ruin those. Don’t recommend.
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
This mix is a hit at all my gatherings! The flavor is so nice and the variety is awesome! It has the perfect amount of crunch. I usually grab this at target or whatever grocery shop I am at. It is reasonably priced too!
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
Cheez-its Snack Mix is an ultimate favorite in our house. They aren’t too expensive which is great considering we can go thru a box in a day! Definitely recommend for your kids...and adults too! We break the snack mix out every time we are watching a movie.
Paige W.
If you haven’t tried this you’re missing out! The cheez-it’s in this mix are so good! This is great to put into a ziplock bag for a snack at school or work. I love the variety and will purchase this again
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Love this cheese it snack mix. Its got the classic cheese it crackers, pretzels, cheese balls, and pretzel sticks. They have some kind of seasoning on it which makes this snack mix my absolute favorite!!!!!
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
Cheez-its Snack Mix is the perfect snack. We always buy them because they go so fast in our house...a box can be gone in a day! They aren’t too expensive and which is great since we love it so much. It’s a great movie watching snack.
Allison D.
What is your favorite ingredient/snack in this assorted mix?
fazeela c.
Where can i buy this?
Destiny W.
Cornell, WI
I have heard a lot of good things about this product. I am just too scared to try it! What does everyone think?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth trying?
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I had been looking for a good snack sweet and salty. Does anyone else recommend these?

Walmart