BY CHEEZ-IT #21 in Crackers

Cheese Crackers (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Soybean And Palm Oil Withtbhq For Freshness, Cheese Made With Skim Milk [Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin), Pretzels (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Salt, Corn Syrup, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Leavening [Yeast, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate]), Bread Slices (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Corn Syrup, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening [Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate], Citric Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce [Molasses, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor], Onion Powder, Molasses, Modified Corn Starch, Calcium Citrate, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Flour, Spices, Vinegar Powder, Wheat Starch), Wheat Squares (Whole Wheat, Sugar, Salt), Cheese Flavored Rice Balls (White Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil [Canola, Rice, Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil], Maltodextrin, Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Reduced Lactose Whey, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Sugar, Disodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Blue Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Lactic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Worcestershire Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce [Molasses, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor], Onion Powder, Molasses, Modified Food Starch, Vinegar, Wheat Starch, Caramel Color, Spice, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Flour),

• Where can i buy this?3 Answers
  • I have heard a lot of good things about this product. I a...1 Answers
  • I had been looking for a good snack sweet and salty. Does...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer W.
Although I really do like this brand in general this is one of my least favorite mixes / flavors that they make. That being said it's definitely worth a try it's not the worst snack item out on the market by any means. I think I would enjoy the mix a lot more if it wasn't so extremely salty. I have tried this several times throughout the years and I know quite a few people who do enjoy it I just never have I'm not huge into really salty items and I find that this is just covered in salt in my opinion. I do enjoy buying their other flavors and other trips and making my own mixes at home that are not even a tenth as salty as this one.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I swear to you this snack mix is top of the list for my favorite snacks at the moment. They’ve got all the pieces you actually want, let’s be real, the toasty breads and the puffs are what you come back for. So you get plenty of those, but instead of being riddled with different shapes of pretzels, you get you’re classic cheez it and some wheat crackers added to the mix too. The seasoning is just perfect as well, I’m addicted!
Rebekah L.
Cheez Its are such a comfort food for me. With having more than one texture in the box, it makes it a whole new snack. If you want salty pretzels but also want to enjoy a nice Cheez It, you can all in one bowl. You can almost never get tired of them. If you love cheese or pretzels, these are the crackers for you.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I’m not as impressed as I thought i would be when I first saw this box. The whole mix has a really weird flavor when combined, and I think the flavor comes from the cheese balls. My husband says he liked it but I didn’t care for for it that much. I’ll just do cheezits and Chex mix on their own from now on
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Great for all party time celebrations, healthy snack for any age snack time, and a great snack just for yourself. Different kinds of snacks in the mix for everyone to have their own favorite. A unique spice taste great on the snack mix and leaves your taste buds wanting more.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
So yummy! When it comes to snack mixes, this is one of the best ones. It is not too healthy, but definitely worth it as long as you are eating in moderation. My little brother would only eat a total of three foods for like a year, and this was one of them.
Mai N.
I really like this snack. I used to snack on this pretty often awhile back but I guess I just forgot about it since I went to college. It has a mixture of a lot of things I like to eat unlike other mixes. I don't find myself picking anything out from this.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
This snack mix is seriously life changing. It’s salty, crunchy, and satisfying. I can’t buy a box very often because I’ll eat the box in just one day. It’s honestly an addiction. I would definitely recommend if you have the will power to stop after just a handful!
Kate B.
Hudson
This is a total miss for me. I don’t think this product is good. It’s trying to be like a Chex Mix without the taste of a good Chex Mix. I think it honestly tastes bad. The only thing good is the pretzels because it’s hard to ruin those. Don’t recommend.
T S.
So good and cheesy....I love the taste of these crunchy, tangy, crispy squares. They are quite addictive and its hard to put the box down. They will make you thirsty, so have a nice beverage within reach to wash these down with.
Allison D.
What is your favorite ingredient/snack in this assorted mix?
fazeela c.
Where can i buy this?
Destiny W.
Cornell, WI
I have heard a lot of good things about this product. I am just too scared to try it! What does everyone think?
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I had been looking for a good snack sweet and salty. Does anyone else recommend these?
Victoria F.