BY CHEEZ-IT

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Baking Soda, Paprika Extract Color, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• This is so cute, do they sell these everywhere, I've never seen them1 Answers
  • Could someone me do they sell these at Walmart 3 Answers
  • Any more success with the Spongebob version vs. the regular square?3 Answers
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
My son loves Cheez-its (and he can probably thank me for that since I ate boxes and boxes of them while I was pregant with him - one of my very few cravings). Now that he's in school and learning letters, these are the perfect snack. It's a great way to get him to work on his letters, and he thinks he is just getting a snack.
Amber K.
Newland
They we're cute shaped and you could play scrabble with them. They were bought at Food Lion for $2.00. I will not buy ever again. The whole box had burnt crackers. I called the company and filed a complaint. Nothing was done and the crackers were fed to the birds.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Combining two things that I genuinely love. Cheese crackers and scrabble. These are exactly the same as the normal crackers, but with cute letters stamped in to make them look like scrabble tiles. Perfect for kids (and kids at heart) as both a snack and a source of entertainment. I always like to bring these with me for babysitting gigs...which has the additional benefit of me being able to snack on them, simultaneously.

As these are generally priced the same as normal crackers, is definitely recommended them for a bit of extra fun.
Sarah J.
Quincy, MA
Cheez-It is a brand of cracker that was first produced by the Kellogg company in 1921. There are many flavors, but the Scrabble Junior isn't any different from the original. The only difference is that the Scrabble Junior Cheez-Its have letters imprinted onto the side of the cracker. You can't go wrong with the original Cheez-Its, as cutting off a slice of cheese and placing it on a cracker is sometimes simply too much to manage. Cheez-Its get you the best of both worlds, with minimal effort.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Although they don't have as much salt as the regular Cheez It snacks do, they are a fun snack for the kids because of the scrabble letters on them. The kids enjoy spelling out their names and it keeps them entertained while they munch. I would recommend to others if they enjoy baked cheez snacks.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
The go to snack time treat for my little one. It seems like this is the one thing she will always be happy with. That's really saying something since she is a super finicky eater. Plus cheez-it's are a fave of mine too. I will say though that it seems like the ones with character faces on them don't taste as good as the regular ones. Not sure if that's in my head or not but I stick to the originals.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
CHEEZ-ITs are my go-to snack. I eat mostly fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, and 5-grain bread from a local bakery. But when I get the munchies, one or two handfuls of CHEEZ-ITs satisfy like nothing else. At first, I bought one box (one box = two untearable plastic bags of 1.5 lbs. each), but now I order two boxes at a time. If an unopened box or an opened bag is kept tightly closed and stored in a cool dark place, they never get stale and never lose flavor. Yeah, yeah I know.....it's kinda like the whole "Twinkies last forever because they're full of artificial flavors and preservatives" thing. I simply don't care. CHEEZ-ITs are my junk food and I'm not giving them up. EVER.
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
In the office at my job, there seems to be an endless supply of the Scrabble Cheez-its among other snacks. However, these are the one thing that I just can't get enough of. I even purchase them for at home. I think that they are the same as the regular cheez-its but its a lot of fun playing with the different letters.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We eat these all the time. We use them for our daughter who has dyslexia. She spells out her spelling words with them. And my younger son who is three loves to eat them while saying what letter is on his crackers. Sometimes we play scrabble with them. I know for a fact the teachers love them too.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
My little boy loves cheez its and is learning his ABCs so I thought these would be perfect. They don't taste the same as regular cheez its! They taste generic and he noticed as well. I mean he still ate them because he is three but I didn't like them and would not purchase again just for the cute alphabet feature.
sydelle D.
Could someone me do they sell these at Walmart
Tiffona S.
Any more success with the Spongebob version vs. the regular square?
Kazi D.
This is so cute, do they sell these everywhere, I've never seen them
Victoria F.