Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#9 in Crackers

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Scrabble™ Brand Junior Baked Snack Crackers
Baked with 100% Real Cheese.

Photos (5)
Tory S.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN

These are the best salty snacks ever! Not only are they super delicious Cheez-Its but they are really fun and educational! Okay, don't laugh they really are educational. When my son was learning to read we would pour a bowl and play a game where we would mix and match letters to make words. When he got a little older we would make a word like "Run" and then if he wanted to eat one he would have to replace a letter to make a new word like "Fun" (see what I did there? Fun... as in he thought it was really fun). The snack overall is a healthier choice than a chip although it still isn't something I would say has a high nutritional value but I think they are a great option in comparison to the other salty snacks.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC

Here's what's going on. These are Cheez-Its? Do you like Cheez-Its? Yeah? Good. Now, the only difference is these Cheez-Its have big letters on them.

Hence my title to this little review, "Cheez-Its With Letters."

Apparently Scrabble, as in the board game, has some kind of arrangement getting their logo on the box. These nothing Scrabble-esque about these delicious Cheez-Its, though, other than the game has tiles with letters on them.

My little boy loves these. He searched through the entire box looking for the letters to spell his name. That makes this worth it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
New Orleans , LA

I'm so glad I found these Cheez-It crackers! They're a huge hit in our house! We have been buying cheez-it crackers for years now but have recently stumbled upon the scrabble letter cheez-it crackers. My kids love these crackers! I love the fact that I can sit down with them at snack time and we can turn snack time into a special learning experience. Together we can count the crackers and spell out our names. It has taught them early letter recognition. They have such a fun time and always look forward to snack time! It's the little things that count!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Aurora M.
Aurora M.
Kissimmee, FL

Is it unhealthy to be addicted to Cheez-its? Probably, but that's why they are consumed in somewhat moderation... or at least cardio is figured in to their consumption. I have a few weaknesses and these are what I would consider to be one.

These are a great quick snack, they stay fresh for extended periods (at least in my dry climate) and always have that satisfying crunch. I have tried most of the different flavor versions of Cheez-its but have always preferred the original. And to add in the fun of Scrabble..... I mean HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?????
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY

Combining two things that I genuinely love. Cheese crackers and scrabble. These are exactly the same as the normal crackers, but with cute letters stamped in to make them look like scrabble tiles. Perfect for kids (and kids at heart) as both a snack and a source of entertainment. I always like to bring these with me for babysitting gigs...which has the additional benefit of me being able to snack on them, simultaneously.

As these are generally priced the same as normal crackers, is definitely recommended them for a bit of extra fun.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Quincy, MA

Cheez-It is a brand of cracker that was first produced by the Kellogg company in 1921. There are many flavors, but the Scrabble Junior isn't any different from the original. The only difference is that the Scrabble Junior Cheez-Its have letters imprinted onto the side of the cracker. You can't go wrong with the original Cheez-Its, as cutting off a slice of cheese and placing it on a cracker is sometimes simply too much to manage. Cheez-Its get you the best of both worlds, with minimal effort.
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York

These Cheez-Its are the best cheese it's next to white cheddar because white cheddar are the best kind but anyways I really love the Scrabble Cheez-Its because they're fun to play around with like if you have kids that could spell their little words that can work on spelling while having a great snack I really love these kids it's because they're very educational which is kind of weird that you find that in a snack but I really like them and they really taste delicious five stars for this one
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

The retired teacher in me is jumping for joy! A delicious snack kids love that includes LETTERS! I am teaching my two year old the alphabet and what better way than to add a yummy treat to our lessons. This has so many options for teachers and parents wanting to give their children a educational opportunity while they eat. Spell words, read words you make, play scrabble, letter sounds, letter name, etc. The options are endless. Love these scrabble letter Cheez-It snacks!
Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR

These crackers are so much fun!! I got these for a road trip with my family and we had a great time grabbing handfuls and playing our own version of words with friends! They are definitely a must if you have kids who are just learning to spell or still learning their alphabet! It makes it more fun when you have to search through the crackers and find the biggest or best word, winner gets to eat all the words that round! Plus, we have always loved cheez-it crackers!
Tiffona S.
Tiffona S.

Any more success with the Spongebob version vs. the regular square?
sydelle D.
sydelle D.

Could someone me do they sell these at Walmart
Kazi D.
Kazi D.

This is so cute, do they sell these everywhere, I've never seen them

Join Now