BY CHEEZ-IT

Now the great taste of Cheez-It® is in a Sandwich Cracker! A new classic, made with real cheese!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Cornstarch, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Whey, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Paprika, Yeast Extract, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Paprika Color, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Annatto Extract Color, Sodium Caseinate, Annatto Color, Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts), Soy Lecithin

Katie R.
Summerfield
I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
My husband saw these at our grocery storeand had to try them because they were “NEW”! We ate them all, but probably won’t buy them again. They were TOO CHEESY for our taste. They’re good don’t get me wrong. It you LOVE cheese these are for you!
Rebecca C.
I have been eating cheese its since I was a kid and i have always loved them. Now my kids eat them and really love them as well! I buy them all the time. I would definitely reccomend them. They are a yummy little snack and perfect for on the go if you have kids!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
These are my kids favorite I usually just buy one box and they all get eaten in one day this is my eight-year-olds favorites snack to take to school for snack time
Taise M.
Good product nothing so extraordinary, I found it contains a relative amount of sodium a bit high, but it is crunchy and ideal for the times when you need to wait until you eat better
I only bought it once and I was the only one in the house to consume, it was not something that I wanted to buy later and always had easy with me to eat when I was on the street
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good snack . One of my favorites. I think its delicious. This cheese cracker is just right . To compare this Product. Its better then peanut butter and jelly cracker. If u are cheese lover. This for u. Love every bite you take.
Jessalyn T.
The Cheez It Classic Crackers were very unique. They weren't necessarily bad but it was very odd to taste the cheez it texture/flavour in cracker form. Compared to other cheese cracker sandwiches like this, it isn't the best. I didn't enjoy them but I didn't hate them so I'd certainly recommend it to others to form their own opinions.
Tabatha F.
Como, NC
I was quite disappointed with these. They left your fingers greasy, they tasted greasy. They only flavor it really had was the grease. I ate one cracker and threw the rest away. My young children didn't even like them. They are over priced in my opinion. I haven't bought another box and never plan on it again.
Selena S.
These are great little on the go snacks! Very easy to carry in a backpack or purse. I take these with me to class as a little snack. Obviously we all know cheese its are delicious so theres not much to say about the great classic taste. Overall I highly recommend if you're looking for a quick on the go snack.