BY CHEEZ-IT #99 in Crackers

Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.
Sunshine, Cheez-It, Baked Snack Crackers.
Made with 100% Real Cheese.
40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® Crackers.
12 Pack.

• What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the ...Be the first to answer!
  • What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl...1 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a t...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
I cannot fully explain how much I love these Cheez Its! I love that they are cheesy without being overwhelming cheesy and they are also salty, but again it's not an overwhelming amount considering I'm NOT a salt person. I love that they are reduced fat, but I usually eat a whole regular sized box in a day or so & when I do that I don't really think the "reduced fat" applies to me since I eat the whole box 😂
Paige G.
Paige G.
I prefer the reduced fat crackers compared to the regular cheez-it. I find they taste more cheesy and actually have a crunch to them, unlike the regular crackers that dissolve into your mouth and taste buttery.
I find the taste is so difference I actually no longer buy the regular crackers if that's all that's offered.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the reduced fat cheez-it crackers. Sometimes when you get reduced fat they're disappointing but these taste like the real thing and they're not too bad for you either!! They are so similar to the real thing. Instead of buying the small packs I'd recommend buying a box and putting them in portion bags!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
I love these cheez-its. The reduced fat variety taste the same to me as the regular ones if not better because they don't have any greasy taste. i get mine at my local grocery store. I've been eating them for years and would recommend the reduced fat option to anyone cutting back a little bit.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
When I need a side to go along with a sandwich or entree for lunch, I find the reduced fat packages of Cheez-Its to be the perfect option. They cheese is very good even though it is reduced fat and the salt is a good compliment to an meal. I usually grab these at Walmart or any grocery store.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I love the reduced fat cheez-it's! They are so good! Better than the original cheez-it's! Naturally baked and not heavy snack! I eat these on all car rides! I recommend these to anyone wanting a light low calorie snack!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Meridian, MS
I love cheese- it's. I have been eating these ever since I was a child. They are definitely not on the healthy side, but it is a tasty snack. They are not expensive at all, definitely affordable.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Cheez it's are amazing. All flavors,can't go wrong with them. The small packs are nice and convenient. They are affordable and easy for on the go,especially with kids. I recommend for anyone.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Troy, MI
Foodie Expert
These snacks are my guilty pleasure, love that they are lighter version of regular cheese crackers. I try to keep them to the suggested serving but it's hard to because they are so tasty.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
These reduced fat Cheez-It's taste exactly the same as normal ones do, but luckily with less calories and fat! They're a great snack and you don't need to eat very much to get satisfied.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Abby C.
Abby C.
East Moline, IL
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.