BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.
Sunshine, Cheez-It, Baked Snack Crackers.
Made with 100% Real Cheese.
40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® Crackers.
12 Pack.

• What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the ... Be the first to answer!
  • What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bo...1 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a...1 Answers
Rochelle N.
This is a great tasting snack. I love the crispy crunchy texture. It is lightly salted and enhances the cheese it flavor. Like that this is fat free and nicely packaged for easy convince to carry it in your backpack or bag.
Megan S.
My family and myself love these little bite size funness in a bag haha. Pros great for on the go and portions are great cons addictive and may cause arguments over the last one. I would recommend to everyone to buy them and then hide them from roommates.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
My family absolutely loves cheez-its and always have them in the house. The original kind is our favorite whether it be the full flavored kind or reduced fat kind.
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Katrina M.
Tampa, FL
I love these!!! Not only do they come in the individual packs which makes it easy to pack lunch for myself and my children but they are reduced fat! They have the same great taste as the original but less fat so I don't feel as guilty eating them :) The serving size is perfect, not too little to where you feel like grabbing another and not too much so that you don't waste them. The flavor is great and these are one of my go to snacks especially when I am in the mood for something a little more on the crunchy side.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I love Cheez-It reduced fat crackers. I like the individual bags so that it is easy to grab and go when I'm on the go. I like them for the kids eating while they are outside. However, I wish the sizes of the boxes of individual bags were larger. I have 5 kids, 12 bags for them plus myself and my husband goes fast. So, typically I stash a box in my room and put a box out for the kids lol.
Meghan R.
Hyde Park, MA
I love love love these! I used to buy this giant box of individuals when I would move back to college. They were great for snacks when I had a long day of classes or as a midnight snack when I was writing papers. Not to mention after a night out of drinking with friends. They aren't the healthiest of snacks but I guess it could be worse.
Steffanie C.
Lexington, KY
I can't stand diet foods. I usually have to force myself to eat things that are low fat. However, with these Cheese Its it doesn't feel like I'm eating diet foods. These are just as cheesy as the regular kind, and the perfect size to throw in my lunch box as I'm running out the door. The only reason for four stars is because I feel like they are a little expensive for the amount that you get.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Cheez-its are so bomb!! If you haven't tried them then you must be living under a rock.. jk.. anyway if you haven't had a chance to try these delicious bite sized cheese crackers go try em now! Do it! Go and get you some! They're so addicting! I love that they sell them in small individual packages! So convenient!
Tianna L.
Dixon, IL
I love these, they don't taste much different from the regular kind. These are nice to grab on the run. These are good for lunches or even to put in your book bag for teens. I like the price and the amount in the box
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.