Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Heather B.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa S.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Lornea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must in our household. They make for a quick snack and easy to grab when all the neighborhood kids are over.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee, WI
Cheezits are amazing, I nanny 3 girls who eat everything and these are their (and my) absolute favorite. I get them at Kroger usually and they are pretty cheap.
Ali G.
For some reason these taste better to me than the original Cheez-Its. I used to buy and eat these all the time because they tasted so good to me. I'm kind of convincing myself to go out and buy some now🤷‍♀️
Emily K.
Cheezeitz are such an easy snack to grab when you’re on the go and they’re soo addicting too!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
My family absolutely loves cheez-its and always have them in the house. The original kind is our favorite whether it be the full flavored kind or reduced fat kind.
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
I love these but they are way too greasy. They have the right amount of salt and cheese, to please!!
Rochelle N.
This is a great tasting snack. I love the crispy crunchy texture. It is lightly salted and enhances the cheese it flavor. Like that this is fat free and nicely packaged for easy convince to carry it in your backpack or bag.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
A good snack. If you haven’t tried cheese it’s then I don’t know what hole you’re living in but try them. They aren’t the most healthy crackers and they don’t really go with anything else but they are a great cheap snack for fun.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.