Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Heather B.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa S.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Cheez its over goldfish anyday!! Love these snacks to take on the go, even though I am an adult! These form is reduced fat, which I find slightly crunchier actually, which I prefer.
Kim T.
A great healthier alternative to regular cheez-it's. Individually packed snacks so you don't over indulge and immediately feel ashamed. The same great taste and flavor as regular cheez-its. It's a no brainer!
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I love having travel-size Cheez-Its in my car or wherever I go because they are the perfect thing to snack on when I'm in the mood for something salty and they fill me up just enough
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
They taste just like regular cheez-its. They might be a bit less rich in flavor, but overall, they are pretty good. I like the small bag because it controls how much you eat.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
Love reduced-fat Cheez-It's, they're my favorite out of all of the different varieties, but it is easy to eat more than a serving unless you count them out yourself, so these little pouches are perfect!
Linda M.
Yulee, FL
Cheez-Its are my favorite brand of cheese crackers. They have the right amount of sharpness and taste like cheese. The reduced fat ones are a great way to have a better snack with just as much flavor.
Jessa G.
This product is really good I really liked it I will buy it again I hope I get one in a box of yours if I did I would eat them right up I know that they are not healthy but I will still eat them anyways because they are so good I would recommend this to other costumers
Vic S.
Real good yummy yummy by the time recommended the others it's the best snack in the world even for a late night snack it is it really that healthy to be honest but it is very good I love it yay.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
My son loves, I can not miss in your school lunch, delicious, recommend a unique flavor and texture. And if he leaves he wants to eat all the time. In the meetings of the friends at home can not miss. Always fresh.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
My son has to have tons of snacks to carry through the day to munch on. These are the perfect size for him. They are really addicting to me I can't just have one so good.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.