Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Heather B.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa S.Cheez-It® Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
These are fantastic to slip in a backpack for snack time!! They come in individual bags which makes my job easier. Tasty, cheesy and crispy!! The kids love this for snack time. If you are a busy mom with tons to do, make your life easier with these snacks.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
You can never go wrong with a basic cheese it I like other ones to learn off of the other flavors but the basic one will probably have to be my favorite besides the grooves anyways they're packed with a bunch of flavor crispy and just overall very healthy
Grace M.
I like these Cheez-It crackers more than the regular ones because they are a little more crunchy. I find that the extra crunch makes them taste better and have a better texture. These are generally very affordable and I would recommend that others try them.
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
These are great for a snack. The right portion and definitely satisfying while being a better choice than a bag of chips. They are portable and convenient. Taste fresh and not too much different from the regular crackers. Would definitely buy again.
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
These crackers are so delicious! I honestly can barely taste a difference between the regular and low fat version of Cheez-its. They have just the right amount of salt to satisfy cravings, and they make for a great, easy snack in packed lunches!
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
These are good and are easy to carry and eat on the go. They go great in lunches for school and are great for a little snack on the side. They are also reduced fat meaning that they could be a little healthier than some other snack options.
Shaylene S.
Belmont, NY
Love these. They are great for when you have kids because the whole box of them gets stale before my little one eats them all. But the little packs are great for her having a snack during the downside. Also great for when on trips!
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
I like the reduced fat over the regular cheez it's. Not sure if I'm subconsciously trying to be "healthier" when eating it but it's a better flavor and less intense. I wish I could eat these daily - guilt free please. You can never just have one and I always want them all.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
A good snack. If you haven’t tried cheese it’s then I don’t know what hole you’re living in but try them. They aren’t the most healthy crackers and they don’t really go with anything else but they are a great cheap snack for fun.
Shannon S.
So I thought these were great reduced fat cheezits umm no they were hard as a rock. They still taste like cheezits but are really hard and it's not much of a difference fat wise so I will stick with the original not reduced fat!
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.