BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Katrina M.
TAMPA, FL
I love these!!! Not only do they come in the individual packs which makes it easy to pack lunch for myself and my children but they are reduced fat! They have the same great taste as the original but less fat so I don't feel as guilty eating them :) The serving size is perfect, not too little to where you feel like grabbing another and not too much so that you don't waste them. The flavor is great and these are one of my go to snacks especially when I am in the mood for something a little more on the crunchy side.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I love Cheez-It reduced fat crackers. I like the individual bags so that it is easy to grab and go when I'm on the go. I like them for the kids eating while they are outside. However, I wish the sizes of the boxes of individual bags were larger. I have 5 kids, 12 bags for them plus myself and my husband goes fast. So, typically I stash a box in my room and put a box out for the kids lol.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
When my kids wants a snack I give them cheer it's. They love them and the best part is the a reduced in fat and they are in small portions in a bag were you can take them out to the park the movies to grandma house put most of all school. I recommend it to everyone.
Meghan R.
Hyde Park, MA
I love love love these! I used to buy this giant box of individuals when I would move back to college. They were great for snacks when I had a long day of classes or as a midnight snack when I was writing papers. Not to mention after a night out of drinking with friends. They aren't the healthiest of snacks but I guess it could be worse.
Melissa S.
If you are a cheese lover like me then you will totally live this! I like this product because it comes in little pouches that are great for snacks or lunch or something on the go. No mess because it brings its own disposable bag and the flavor is great! Crunchy salty cheddar cheese just how i like it! Becareful though because it does have alot of salt.
Steffanie C.
Lexington, KY
I can't stand diet foods. I usually have to force myself to eat things that are low fat. However, with these Cheese Its it doesn't feel like I'm eating diet foods. These are just as cheesy as the regular kind, and the perfect size to throw in my lunch box as I'm running out the door. The only reason for four stars is because I feel like they are a little expensive for the amount that you get.
Allison H.
Cheez-it are a household favorite, I can barely keep them in the pantry.  They are a great healthy choice for the family, we are never disappointed.  The fact that they use real cheese to make the crackers wins us over everytime.  Compelty recommend to friends and family even thouse leary of selecting a snack marked reduced fat.
Emily A.
Nashville
These are one of my favorite snacks to grab and go on my way to work. And on long car rides they're an easy thing to eat. I love that there's real cheddar cheese in the crackers and the 100 calories packs are just the right amount! Cheez-It brand is always the way to go for cheesy snack crackers!
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
So cheesy.  So buttery.  It's like eating a cube of mac and cheese made into a cracker.   The light salt on it brings out the cheesy flavour. The little pouches help witn portion  control as I can easily devour a box of this.  Good to eat on the go or put inside a sandwich for added crunch.
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
The reduced fat snack crackers taste better than the original.  They seem to have an extra crunch that I love.  My go to snack in the cracker aisle. I love packing these up in my lunches.  Cheesy, crunchy and salty.  I would only make them bigger if I could.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.

back