BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
My son has to have tons of snacks to carry through the day to munch on. These are the perfect size for him. They are really addicting to me I can't just have one so good.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
My son loves, I can not miss in your school lunch, delicious, recommend a unique flavor and texture. And if he leaves he wants to eat all the time. In the meetings of the friends at home can not miss. Always fresh.
Jessa G.
This product is really good I really liked it I will buy it again I hope I get one in a box of yours if I did I would eat them right up I know that they are not healthy but I will still eat them anyways because they are so good I would recommend this to other costumers
Reanna M.
I am a cheese lover! I love cheez its. They're crunchy and cheesy. They have a much better cheese taste than cheese nips. The reduced version is great for the wasteline
Maritza C.
Phoenix, AZ
Must have I love cheese and these are my go to on weekend not a everyday snack since I recently had Weight loss surgery but if I'm craving a crunchy cheesy snack I eat some of these love them
Ivanna V.
Pico rivera, CA
I can eat this all day long! Great taste and the individual packaging is just so convenient. Super cheesy just how it announces it to be. My favorite snack on the go !
Lindsey M.
Madison, AL
This small bag packs are great for during the school year for my kids lunches. They are also easy to provide for school snack or when you have to provide snack for ypur child's sports team.
Melissa A.
This product is nice and small, I usually carry them in my purse. I bought them at Walmart, I believe this are healthy but not sure. I buy these all the time because they can fit in my purse and I can always have a snack!
Heather S.
I send these for my sons daycare. The children love them and they are a healthier snack compared to gummies.. they are affordable and a easy pick me up snack for anyone in the family. We will continue to buy this product
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Love cheezits!! Great snack with great flavor. Easy to put in ziploc bags and take with you anywhere. Lots of good flavors including this one. Easily found anywhere.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.

back