BY CHEEZ-IT

40% less fat than Regular Cheez-It® Crackers. Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It® with 4g Fat per 28g serving to Regular Cheez-It® with 7g fat per 28g serving. see more...

Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
WORST SNACK EVER...... i will never taste this again. disgusting, its not tasty but salty. what of snack is this thing
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Taste the same as original. Perfect size.  Low in calories. Affordable. Usually purchase at grocery store.
Michele S.
I prefer the reduced fat cheez it's over the regular cheez it's. They're still cheesy and salty, just with less fat!
Misty K.
This does not taste like a reduced fat cracker. It tastes exactly like the original. I would recommend this anytime.
Stacey B.
I used to love these snacks I would always get them at the vending machine in my school it's really great I love it
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious
Larcina S.
Other than the white cheddar, I go for the original cheez its. I love the taste and it's the perfect any day snack.
Nancy G.
I love Jesus what can I say it's my favorite I love it I would get it anytime even for my kids they're addicting
sonya k.
To be reduced fat it tastes ok but you can def tell there is a difference. I probably wouldn't buy these again.
Jennifer O.
I love cheese its. Rather it be reduced fat or plain OK cheese its. I can never stop eating them. They r great