BY CHEEZ-IT

40% less fat than Regular Cheez-It® Crackers. Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It® with 4g Fat per 28g serving to Regular Cheez-It® with 7g fat per 28g serving. see more...

Lydia S.
Greensboro
Wonderful for kids to take to lunch at school. Or great for that very long car ride and the family needs to munch on something.
Donna V.
Beech Grove
Have to have my Ritz reduced fat the only brand that I like and I love how they have the reduced fat now I buy these weekly
Ashley Y.
Herndon
These crackers have a very strong cheese taste and have a denser composition compared to goldfish but I love both equally!
Melrose A.
Reduced fat is probably the most unhealthiest alternative. I stick with by regualr cheez itz. Its probably more healthier.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
These are not bad, however, I do prefer the original Cheez-Its compared to these. The flavor seems less bold in my opinion.
Rachel B.
My go to snack. Not too cheesy or salty. I would rather have cheese its than salty chips. Plus you can buy these anywherd
Quineshay M.
Either reduced fat or original.. I LOVE CHEEZ ITS. They are a great snack for down time. I brought this at my local weis
LINDA P L.
WE LOVE CHEEZ-IT CRACKERS, SO I BUY THE REDUCED FAT AND MY FAMILY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE. THEY THINK THEY ARE THE SAME
Briana M.
These reduced fat crackers taste the same as the original. So they are just as good, and you don't miss the fat at all.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
I live for cheese crackers and this is one of my favorite one yet!! I love how it's just crunchy when you bite into it!