BY CHEEZ-IT

40% less fat than Regular Cheez-It® Crackers. Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It® with 4g Fat per 28g serving to Regular Cheez-It® with 7g fat per 28g serving. see more...

Sarah W.
My husband and I love cheezits. They are packed with flavor and we love the reduced fat so we can not feel as bad eating a few too many.
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
Love cheez-itz! The small pouches make for an easy on the go snack. Very delicious. Easy snack. Would recommend for lunches or snacks.
Carol 🇩.
Tampa, FL
I'm a cheese lover , this are so yummy !! Must always have at home . My teenage daughter loves doing homework with a box next to her .
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
I wish that cheez it's came in fun and cute little shapes becuase they are my favorite snacks by far and that would make them better.
carrie F.
I always have a box of these I. My home. These are my go to snack. Great to take for a on the go snack also. My dog also loves these
Heather H.
Richland , WA
I oddly like the flavor of these better than the original. I could eat a whole box to myself!! Delicious! Found at any grocery store
Yairin M.
This is my favorite snack of all time I love it so much it is so good for any occasion I recommend to anyone especially with kids
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
These are great.  If you like the original you will like these.  Less fat is always a great thing especially when you do t miss it.
Jillian K.
Texarkana, AR
I love the reduced dat original flavor. I don't think it tastes any different than the original crackers. I would recommend this!
Meagan V.
Bronx
These are great, they have the same flavor of the regular ones but they are less fat. They also are less salty which is great.