BY CHEEZ-IT

40% less fat than Regular Cheez-It® Crackers. Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It® with 4g Fat per 28g serving to Regular Cheez-It® with 7g fat per 28g serving. see more...

Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
Cheeeeeese. Real cheese in cracker form. How can you not be in love? I thought goldfish was Good (oh and it is baby) but cheezits has got to be the best. Problem is I can't stop eating them once I start.
Ashley R.
I usually get heartburn when eating cheese it's but I have found that the reduced fat ones for some reason do not give me heartburn :) and for that I LOVE them they definitely meet my expectations
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Cheez its over goldfish anyday!! Love these snacks to take on the go, even though I am an adult! These form is reduced fat, which I find slightly crunchier actually, which I prefer.
Jessa G.
This product is really good I really liked it I will buy it again I hope I get one in a box of yours if I did I would eat them right up I know that they are not healthy but I will still eat them anyways because they are so good I would recommend this to other costumers
Reanna M.
I am a cheese lover! I love cheez its. They're crunchy and cheesy. They have a much better cheese taste than cheese nips. The reduced version is great for the wasteline
David G.
These taste exactly the same as regular Cheez-it crackers. In my opinion, there's no reason to buy regular Cheeze-it crackers anymore since these are a bit healthier and taste the same.
Betsy L.
prairie grove
I love cheese at certainly I would take them with me in the car just so I can always have a snack in the car I love eating them throughout the day they're amazing
Valeria O.
I love this for a snack on the go. It's affordable and very easy to store in a pantry. Probably another one of my go to snacks. If you really like cheese I would recommend this to you!
haley h.
indianapolis
not a huge fan of these they don't hold that much flavor! not sure if I will be a repeated buyer!! very very plain and I wouldn't say these are really healthy....
Isaac M.
Visalia
These don't ever last long in our household especially the white cheddar ones. We can pour them in a bowl and eat them all in one sitting. Perfect when we go on long road trips.