BY CHEEZ-IT

40% less fat than Regular Cheez-It® Crackers. Compare Reduced Fat Cheez-It® with 4g Fat per 28g serving to Regular Cheez-It® with 7g fat per 28g serving. see more...

Ali G.
For some reason these taste better to me than the original Cheez-Its. I used to buy and eat these all the time because they tasted so good to me. I'm kind of convincing myself to go out and buy some now🤷‍♀️
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
These taste just as good as the original. I can’t even tell that they’re healthier. I wish they came in about a five time larger box because I go through them so fast! Definitely my go to cracker for a snack.
Meghan E.
North Andover
I love cheese Itz and reduced fat tastes just as real as real cheese Itz. Provided at any local grocery store it's a perfect quick snack! Not very healthy but still delicious and fully recommended.
Lauren V.
Love these. I can’t tell the difference between these and the regular ones. And that’s saying a lot. I purchase these often. I buy them at my grocery store. I would recommend this.
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Liesl N.
Over all, I was pleased with the reduced fat version. The flavor was a little different, which took some getting used to. But they were good, affordable and a healthier option.
Jeon S.
Des Moines
Cheese has never been one of my faviorte snack but when ever I eat cheese it I would really love it. My teacher back than would give us snack after school for the teacher program and I would look forward to it. Cheese it is really good but it can be unhealthy to eat to much since it was slat in it and it's not good to eat a lot of salt.
Allison H.
Cheez-it are a household favorite, I can barely keep them in the pantry.  They are a great healthy choice for the family, we are never disappointed.  The fact that they use real cheese to make the crackers wins us over everytime.  Compelty recommend to friends and family even thouse leary of selecting a snack marked reduced fat.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
So cheesy.  So buttery.  It's like eating a cube of mac and cheese made into a cracker.   The light salt on it brings out the cheesy flavour. The little pouches help witn portion  control as I can easily devour a box of this.  Good to eat on the go or put inside a sandwich for added crunch.