BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ali G.
For some reason these taste better to me than the original Cheez-Its. I used to buy and eat these all the time because they tasted so good to me. I'm kind of convincing myself to go out and buy some now🤷‍♀️
Megan S.
My family and myself love these little bite size funness in a bag haha. Pros great for on the go and portions are great cons addictive and may cause arguments over the last one. I would recommend to everyone to buy them and then hide them from roommates.
Hannah K.
Cheezits are amazing, I nanny 3 girls who eat everything and these are their (and my) absolute favorite. I get them at Kroger usually and they are pretty cheap.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
My family absolutely loves cheez-its and always have them in the house. The original kind is our favorite whether it be the full flavored kind or reduced fat kind.
Julia M.
As a big snacker these are great! And they are lower in fat with no weird aftertaste so that suppresses my guilt. Great product and reasonably priced so I love to get it. My boyfriend also loves these so we just keep a box readily available for every snacking need.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
You can't really taste that's it's reduced fat which makes me so happy usually I can tell. It can't compare it's just so awesome and so good. Deffiantly met my goals. It's better then the original so yes I would recommend it to others
Rochelle N.
This is a great tasting snack. I love the crispy crunchy texture. It is lightly salted and enhances the cheese it flavor. Like that this is fat free and nicely packaged for easy convince to carry it in your backpack or bag.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
The reduced fat option still taste good but they leave a slightly different after taste that isn't so appealing. Even my son doesn't really like it but he loves the original and he didn't know I was giving him a different one so the taste is definitely noticeable.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
My son loves these for his lunch box snack! They are not exactly the healthiest choice, but they have been a constant in our home for years. Very delicious and highly recommended! Would love to try some new flavors!
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
These taste just as good as the original. I can’t even tell that they’re healthier. I wish they came in about a five time larger box because I go through them so fast! Definitely my go to cracker for a snack.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.