BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julia M.
As a big snacker these are great! And they are lower in fat with no weird aftertaste so that suppresses my guilt. Great product and reasonably priced so I love to get it. My boyfriend also loves these so we just keep a box readily available for every snacking need.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
You can't really taste that's it's reduced fat which makes me so happy usually I can tell. It can't compare it's just so awesome and so good. Deffiantly met my goals. It's better then the original so yes I would recommend it to others
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
The reduced fat option still taste good but they leave a slightly different after taste that isn't so appealing. Even my son doesn't really like it but he loves the original and he didn't know I was giving him a different one so the taste is definitely noticeable.
Maria S.
When my kids wants a snack I give them cheer it's. They love them and the best part is the a reduced in fat and they are in small portions in a bag were you can take them out to the park the movies to grandma house put most of all school. I recommend it to everyone.
Melissa S.
If you are a cheese lover like me then you will totally live this! I like this product because it comes in little pouches that are great for snacks or lunch or something on the go. No mess because it brings its own disposable bag and the flavor is great! Crunchy salty cheddar cheese just how i like it! Becareful though because it does have alot of salt.
Emily A.
Nashville
These are one of my favorite snacks to grab and go on my way to work. And on long car rides they're an easy thing to eat. I love that there's real cheddar cheese in the crackers and the 100 calories packs are just the right amount! Cheez-It brand is always the way to go for cheesy snack crackers!
Katie T.
Although the reduced fat chips are healthier, there is a noticeable change in the flavor. They are not awful, but I would recommend buying the original flavor. They are pretty cheap for a large box and a perfect snack for kids and adults! Overall, the Cheez-it brand is tasty.
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
I get these for my family to snack on. Everyone snacks on these and because they are reduced fat it  is good for my SO. We love these and have tried other cheddar snacks as well. They are a decent price and not too expensive. I would recommend this no problem!
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
I love these cheezits they have such a great taste. They're not to rich or to salty that taste just right! Cheezits are one of my favorite crackers! They compare to other products but these are my favorite ones by far!
Stephanie L.
Another great product that's excellent for snacks during soccer games and practices or even and after school snack. Loved by my entire family and purchased at every grocery store visit! Loved by my family for years!