BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Compare Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers with four grams fat per 28-gram serving to regular Cheez-It with seven grams fat per 28-gram serving. see more...

Ali G.
For some reason these taste better to me than the original Cheez-Its. I used to buy and eat these all the time because they tasted so good to me. I'm kind of convincing myself to go out and buy some now🤷‍♀️
Megan S.
My family and myself love these little bite size funness in a bag haha. Pros great for on the go and portions are great cons addictive and may cause arguments over the last one. I would recommend to everyone to buy them and then hide them from roommates.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee, WI
Cheezits are amazing, I nanny 3 girls who eat everything and these are their (and my) absolute favorite. I get them at Kroger usually and they are pretty cheap.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
My family absolutely loves cheez-its and always have them in the house. The original kind is our favorite whether it be the full flavored kind or reduced fat kind.
Rochelle N.
This is a great tasting snack. I love the crispy crunchy texture. It is lightly salted and enhances the cheese it flavor. Like that this is fat free and nicely packaged for easy convince to carry it in your backpack or bag.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
These taste just as good as the original. I can’t even tell that they’re healthier. I wish they came in about a five time larger box because I go through them so fast! Definitely my go to cracker for a snack.
Meghan E.
North Andover
I love cheese Itz and reduced fat tastes just as real as real cheese Itz. Provided at any local grocery store it's a perfect quick snack! Not very healthy but still delicious and fully recommended.
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Katrina M.
TAMPA, FL
I love these!!! Not only do they come in the individual packs which makes it easy to pack lunch for myself and my children but they are reduced fat! They have the same great taste as the original but less fat so I don't feel as guilty eating them :) The serving size is perfect, not too little to where you feel like grabbing another and not too much so that you don't waste them. The flavor is great and these are one of my go to snacks especially when I am in the mood for something a little more on the crunchy side.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I love Cheez-It reduced fat crackers. I like the individual bags so that it is easy to grab and go when I'm on the go. I like them for the kids eating while they are outside. However, I wish the sizes of the boxes of individual bags were larger. I have 5 kids, 12 bags for them plus myself and my husband goes fast. So, typically I stash a box in my room and put a box out for the kids lol.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
What other snacks can be mixed with this in a bowl for a super bowl party?
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Do these taste good? I am looking for a "healthier" option for a tailgate party that IS NOT noticeable.
Michelle D.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried the Original and am curious.

Walmart