BY CHEEZ-IT

That mouthwatering smokey flavor of 100% real provolone cheese? Yeah, our Cheez-It® Smokey Provolone Crackers have it. We’ll see you at the store shortly.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt, Whey, Corn Maltodextrin, Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening (Baking Soda, Yeast), Sugar, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Soy Lecithin

Cheez-It® Provolone Crackers
  • "So when I find things that they really enjoy and eat religiously I stick with it." in 1 review
Its j.
Cheez It's are so addicting they are by far my favorite snack. They are bite size, fun, and so cute. I like the provolone flavor way better than the original. I would choose cheez it brand snacks over hundreds of others. I reccomend these for a delicious fulfilling taste.
Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
Provolone lovers this is for you! The great smoky taste of the cheese you love in a crispy cracker. These are great to eat alone. So flavorful that you don't need to anything else with them - they taste amazing on their own. If you love provlone, this cracker is for you!
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I was very anxious to try these. I love anything cheese flavored. Then add Cheez-its on. They were everything i thought they would be. Very yummy very cheesy! I hope they become a permanent fixture on the cheez it aisle. I love these! Bought at a local store
Catherine F.
What a disappointment!  My family enjoys regular Cheez-It so we decided to try the provolone since we like the cheese.   It didn't have the provolone taste at all.  To say the least, we will not buy provolone Cheez-It again.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love provolone cheese but this was a little funky tasting. It left a weird after taste. It was a little to fake cheesy tasting. I love their other flavors but these didn't do it for me.
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
These are my favorite but my husband thinks the flavor is too strong so they are not for everyone!  They have excellent snackability, just be careful not to eat the whole box!
Erika C.
Greenville, SC
I tried these because I love Cheez It's and wanted to try a different flavor. Although it was not bad, I think I would still prefer the original. It was still good, but not what I was expecting.
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
I love cheez it's so much !!!!!! I've always loved them as a kid and now I buy them for my own children ! I still eat them with my lunch every now and then love the new flavor variety
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
Have always loved these crackers since I was a kid, the provolone flavor is my favorite. It's an easy quick snack to grab and I love the savory flavor and crunch!
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the taste on these?