BY CHEEZ-IT

That mouthwatering smokey flavor of 100% real provolone cheese? Yeah, our Cheez-It® Smokey Provolone Crackers have it. We’ll see you at the store shortly.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt, Whey, Corn Maltodextrin, Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening (Baking Soda, Yeast), Sugar, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Soy Lecithin

Cheez-It® Provolone Crackers
  • "So when I find things that they really enjoy and eat religiously I stick with it." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Oceanside
CheezIts are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
This cracker is really good to eat it isn’t very pricey but the ingredients are ok so real flavors and some artificial so that’s bad it’s ok I guess it kinda met my expectations the only thing I have to say is try it yourself ok
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I was very anxious to try these. I love anything cheese flavored. Then add Cheez-its on. They were everything i thought they would be. Very yummy very cheesy! I hope they become a permanent fixture on the cheez it aisle. I love these! Bought at a local store
Alaina H.
Gillsville
These are honestly really good & I was a little surprised because I’m just such a fan of cheddar. But it was nice to have a different flavor but they weren’t my all time favorite because of the cheesy taste from cheddar cheez-it’s that I just love.
Catherine F.
What a disappointment!  My family enjoys regular Cheez-It so we decided to try the provolone since we like the cheese.   It didn't have the provolone taste at all.  To say the least, we will not buy provolone Cheez-It again.
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fact that cheezits have such a huge variety of flavors to choose from! This is one of my favorite snack foods when I get home from a long day at work. Just grab a box and relax in front of the TV
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
These are my favorite but my husband thinks the flavor is too strong so they are not for everyone!  They have excellent snackability, just be careful not to eat the whole box!
Erika C.
Greenville, SC
I tried these because I love Cheez It's and wanted to try a different flavor. Although it was not bad, I think I would still prefer the original. It was still good, but not what I was expecting.
Casey S.
SUNSET, UT
Have always loved these crackers since I was a kid, the provolone flavor is my favorite. It's an easy quick snack to grab and I love the savory flavor and crunch!
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Victoria F.
How is the taste on these?