BY CHEEZ-IT

Not for the mild-mannered, these Cheez-It® Pepper Jack Crackers are the real deal, baby. Made with a natural kick of pepper jack, we baked these snack crackers with 100% real cheese and a whole lot of flavor.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Red Pepper, Monosodium Glutamate, Baking Soda, Yeast, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Natural Jalapeno Flavor, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Review for: 12.4 oz more...
I like these Cheez-Its a lot I like all Cheez-Its but these are really good because they have like a tiny bit of spice to him but they weren't as spicy as I was expecting them to be which I think would be nice for people who don't really like spicy burning but like the flavor that spice and peppers and bring to food
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
My husband talked me into these at the grocery store.  I tend to go for the tried and true original.  I'm so glad he got me out of my comfort zone.  These have an excellent flavor.  We ate them alone as a snack and also added them to a bland potato soup instead of bread or croutons.  Perfect flavor.  A nice kick without being too spicy.
Michaela C.
We got Cheez-Its on BOGO recently, and I picked boring old whole-grain, but my husband picked Pepper Jack, and now I'm regretting my plain choice!  I kind of thought the pepper jack flavor would be artificial tasting, but it's not - it's actually really tasty.  These go great with sandwiches or eaten by the handful as a snack.  So good!
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
I love that these are crackers and still have a little spice to them. I love pepper jack cheese and when I first seen these I wasn't to sure if I would like them. I finally caved in and bought a box and I was wrong. These are amazing. I take a small snack bag to work every day so I have something to snack on in between my meals.
Divya A.
I love love LOVE Cheez Its. I love all the flavors but the pepper jack is my favorite. I also buy the regular Cheez Its as a rabbit snack. My rabbit loves Cheez Its as a snack. She prefers them over rabbit crackers from the pet store. That just goes to prove that Cheez Its are preferred not only for humans but for pets as well.
Katie K.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: 12.4 oz more...
At first they were just regular Cheezits, but once I bit into them they were like a flavor volcano and other than the crunchy texture, it actually felt like I had legit cheese in my mouth. Huge fan!!!
Raven M.
Review for: 12.4 oz more...
Pepper jack flavor is my favorite of the cheez it family. I’m not sure how healthy it is, but it is my guilty pleasure. I can easily find these in Food Lion for low prices. The quality of the taste is great and you don’t have to worry about being “cheated” out of your box. It’s got a little peppery pep to it that works well.
Stacy S.
These might be one of my favorite crackers out there. They're so full of flavor and they're easily found. I also love how they constantly have coupons and they're always on sale. I will definitely be buying this again in the future
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Pepper jack is my favorite cheese and it's my all time favorite flavor of cheezits! They still have the same cheesy taste with a little kick. I buy them for less then $3 at my local grocery store all the time.
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
I love anything pepper jack, and I love cheez its so naturally these are my favorite kind. They are so filled with flavor, but they aren't spicy like the tabasco ones so if you don't like spicy it's okay.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does it taste ookay? ._. I love cheezits but
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
I've never tried it. What would be another snack you can compare this one too?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Are they hot? Or just taste like cheese
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I love cheezits, I've never tried the pepper jack kind. Are they really spicy?! Are they more spicy than they are cheesy?! That would be no bueno!
Amy S.
Johnston, IA
Anybody else use these in cracker mix recipes? Kinda like chex mix.