BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Pepper Jack Baked Snack Crackers.
Naturally Flavored.
Made with 100% Real Cheese.

Buy on Target*
marisa l.
Atlanta, GA
I am a HUGE fan of cheese! I think the best thing ever is a cheese tray and no one will ever change my mind about that. Other than the classic cheddar, pepper jack cheese is amongst one of my favorite cheese's to eat freely or on a sandwich, burger or cracker. When I saw Cheez-It has a pepper jack cheese flavored cracker, I had to try it! I instantly fell in love. Like all Cheez-It flavors, it has a very strong cheese taste that doesn't taste artificial. The pepper and spice on the crackers are just right, and for product quality the box always has fresh and crisp whole pieces of crackers that doesn't get stale quickly. ....that is if I don't eat them all in one sitting!
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Warning: These are incredibly addicting! Once you start eating these it's pretty hard to stop. My husband I love pepper jack so when we saw these we had to try them. I like these so much because they have more of a different flavor to them while still remaining very similar to the original. These are definitely hot but they build up as you eat them rather than feeling spicy right away. I also like this because it makes me stop eating them when it gets too spicy.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA
I've always loved cheez-Itz I usually tend to stick to the original flavor. A few times though I've got out of my comfort zone and tried new things. I've had the Extra baked ones I believe that's what there called and wasn't a big fan of those. When I seen the pepper jack ones i HAD to give it a go being as pepper jack is one of my favorite cheeses. Let me tell you i will NEVER go back to original these are defiantly my favorite now.Great taste!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My husband and I are Cheez-It fiends. We both love Cheez-Its and usually keep a box or two in our pantry, especially for long car rides or trips on airplanes. Love that they are not greasy and stand up well to travel (don't break, crumble). We both love the hint of spice in the pepper jack blend. It's not overwhelming but tastes honestly like a slice of pepper jack cheese. Great spin off on the original.
Selena C.
Cheez-it are a great snack for children and adults alike! Very cheesy and yummy! My children love them! The pepper jack ones are our favorite! I love that they have several different types of cheeses to choose from along with convenient travel sizes that I can put in my children's lunch and take with us on a trip! Give them a try, you will love them!
Sandy L.
Castro Valley, CA
This is a great snack to have around. I am a person who is not fond of cheese. The only way I would eat it is if it's on something like pizza and what not. Cheer It is a great way to have some cheese flavor without being to overwhelming. It gives just the right amount of cheese flavor for me . Plus it's crackers and its savory at the same time.
Hanna N.
Golden, CO
You can't go wrong with Cheez-Its. If you need a salty snack, a party snack, something to dip in a dip, or just something to make you happy, Cheez-Its are the answer. They have a rich, crunchy texture with a real, authentic flavor. If I had to choose something bad about them, it would be the fact that they are near impossible to stop eating.
jessica c.
I love cheez-its and I love pepper jack so both combined is so delicious. I'm so glad they came out with this flavor. These are a great snack and they make a great little snack as a side with a meal. Great snack for on the go. Perfect flavor and crunch and it's cheez-it so who the heck could pass that up they are soooooooooooooo good!!!!
Briony D.
Mandeville, LA
I love any kind of cheez-it and was really excited to try these! had a perfect amount of pepper jack flavor in it, I couldn't stop eating them! this was the first time I had tried them but I will def try them again! I would recommend to anyone who likes cheez-its! they were a tad spicy so if that's not your thing you may not like them!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
150 calories
Total fat 8 grams, 1.5 gram Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat
3.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat, 2 gram Monosaturated fat.
0 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium,
19 g total carbs, less than 1 gram of fiber,
3 grams of protein, 0 grams of sugar

These cheez its are very addicting. I love them almost as much as the originals!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Does it taste ookay? ._. I love cheezits but
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
I've never tried it. What would be another snack you can compare this one too?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Are they hot? Or just taste like cheese
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I love cheezits, I've never tried the pepper jack kind. Are they really spicy?! Are they more spicy than they are cheesy?! That would be no bueno!
Amy S.
Johnston, IA
Anybody else use these in cracker mix recipes? Kinda like chex mix.